Sabres at Senators 7:30

spndnchz

Could someone text Dunleavy that not all of us have video. "goal!" please.

Listening while driving. I had no idea a goal had been scored. There have also been moments of completely dead air tonight where no one is saying anything.

For the love of god, either someone needs to be coaching Dan or they need to fire him. He's terrible.

Listening while driving. I had no idea a goal had been scored. There have also been moments of completely dead air tonight where no one is saying anything.

For the love of god, either someone needs to be coaching Dan or they need to fire him. He's ###### terrible.

He's light years better than Duff, anyway.

For the love of god, either someone needs to be coaching Dan or they need to fire him. He's ###### terrible.

I still think he's good. And I still think they need to stop the simulcast. He's a TV guy. Let him be that. Only one other team in the NHL has simulcasts.

exactly what I said from my previous post. I could only hear but not see the play as I was walking from one room to another. He is awful.

He's light years better than Duff, anyway.

s3tPJ00.gif

I still think he's good. And I still think they need to stop the simulcast. He's a TV guy. Let him be that. Only one other team in the NHL has simulcasts.

Is talent that thin? How much does pbp pay? I'm sure I could do it better than Dan.

I don't want to dislike him, but I just do right now. He doesn't even call the goals!!!!!

Antics.

I love this meme

Duff just referred to a scar on McGinn's face as "facial warts" and then immediately started looking uncomfortable.

Agreed. I never quite got the complaints about Dunleavy, but I almost exclusively watch on TV, so that's probably why.

To be fair, this board hates and whines about everything. There's no moderation, either. The trend seems to be to either absolutely hate something or are indifferent about it.

Hey look, uncalled interference against Kane. I'd hate for a skilled player to be able to skate around a pylon for a scoring chance.

Yup, I was yelling at that one

Duff just referred to a scar on McGinn's face as "facial warts" and then immediately started looking uncomfortable.

To be fair, this board hates and whines about everything. There's no moderation, either. The trend seems to be to either absolutely hate something or are indifferent about it.

I don't think this is fair at all, in regards to Dunleavy. I don't dislike his voice, but he often doesn't call the goals. "Goal!" needs to be said when the puck goes in. Sounds weird without it, even if it's because we are conditioned to expect it.

is it me or has Dunleavy not decided on how to call a goal ? I could hear the play as I was walking into another room and could not even discern a goal had been scored. He made it sound like Anderson had merely misplayed the puck.

Geesh ...you can do better than this Dunleavy

The nice thing about Clichè Dan is it's a no-brainer whether or not to turn on the opposing team's feed. It's nice to mix it up, listen to what other cities have to say about the Sabres and see how good their announcing crews are.

Do you often read the Sabres board on hfboards? This board is soooooooo much better than that one, at least.

How'd we look? I ended up missing the first.

Brad May's polka dot shirt is nice

Oh, this board is peaches and cream compared to many other sports boards

Is talent that thin? How much does pbp pay? I'm sure I could do it better than Dan.

There's something about paying your dues in the biz and being experienced.

Which is stupid because I'm the next RJ and they don't know it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.