2016-'17 Lineup

Taro T

What the hell is Okposo sick with? Must be brutal.

My brother and nephew have been out of commission for days with a nasty stomach bug. Heard of some others who have had it as well. They couldn't even drink water without puking.

My brother and nephew have been out of commission for days with a nasty stomach bug. Heard of some others who have had it as well. They couldn't even drink water without puking.

Damn.

That stuff is why I'm obsessive about washing hands and not touching my face

He's Bylsmill.

Ha! Hahaha ha! Haha! Ha!

*hangs head in shame*

> : (

Good.  That will make the Sabres better and the Laffs worse.

That's hardly turmoil though.  He's a UFA and the Sabres aren't trying to sign him (I don't think).  To say you wouldn't mind returning to your old team because you won't be back to your current team is hardly controversial.

Good.  That will make the Sabres better and the Laffs worse.

That's hardly turmoil though.  He's a UFA and the Sabres aren't trying to sign him (I don't think).  To say you wouldn't mind returning to your old team because you won't be back to your current team is hardly controversial.

Still kind of messed up to say right before playing that team. That would irritate me way more than someone showing up late to a stretching session. They should make him dress for the game and make him suck his thumb while wearing a dunce cap or one of those propeller ones with a Leafs logo on in.

And I say this as someone who didn't really care about Reinhart's benching even though I may have personally handled it differently.

Context.  If the quote came about like this, it's no big deal.

"Are the Sabres interested in signing you for next season?"

"Nope."

"Where do you think you will land?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind returning to the Leafs." 

(Don't know who Chris Johnson is, but if he's a Toronto based reporter, it would be a logical thing for Cody to say.)

Like I said:  Hardly turmoil.

Edited by Doohickie

Maybe the question was:  "Has your agent been contacted by Sabres about next year?"

Regardless of the source of the Q that spurred the response we are all overlooking the elephant in the room. This is CLEAR & IRREFUTABLE PROOF of tampering by the Loafs. This is a serious crime & must be dealt w/ severely lest it continue unabated. The ONLY punishment commensurate w/ the crime is forfeiture (to the agreived party (team)) of last season's 1st round pick & this coming season's 1st round pick. Deal harshly & teach Shanahan that this is not a trifling matter. :p

Wait he already knows we don't wanna resign him?

I heard his agent called Murray and when he tried to discuss parameters for a new contract Murray laughed and then said he was about to drive through a tunnel, even though they both knew he was using a land line.

I heard his agent called Murray and when he tried to discuss parameters for a new contract Murray laughed and then said he was about to drive through a tunnel, even though they both knew he was using a land line.

Well played :lol: :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.