GDT: Buffalo @ Arizona, 9:00 pm est, 1-18-2016

WildCard

Agreed.

That was fun.

I don't often read the GDT intros (sorry, really no offense intended), but I'm going to be doing so from now on.

Hopefully you will now  ;)

I will say: I never envisioned Phil Varone skating on Eichel's wing. 

Depressing, isn't it?

Our forward lines are so much worse than I thought they'd be this year. Losing Ennis and Moulson's production has killed us. I was counting on both of them to be solid 2nd liners.

Beyond worse. Everyone of us was expecting 5-4 games, not 2-1 games. And those two and Zemgus are the main reasons why

Johnson in net

I don't understand this move. Then again, this is DD making the lineup decisions 

Yuck. Expecting Johnson to play lights out in back to back games is not a smart move.

DD said they had a five game plan for Lehner. It looks like it was to give Lehner the easier games.

Isn't that what you wanted PA?

Edited by dudacek

DD said they had a five game plan for Lehner. It looks like it was to give Lehner the easier games.

Isn't that what you wanted PA?

Not exactly. It depends. If Johnson plays well and the Sabres win tonight, I see no reason to put Lehner in on Wednesday.

Yuck. Expecting Johnson to play lights out in back to back games is not a smart move. 

In general not smart to play the hot goalie, or is it something about Johnson?

Not exactly. It depends. If Johnson plays well and the Sabres win tonight, I see no reason to put Lehner in on Wednesday.

In general not smart to play the hot goalie, or is it something about Johnson?

I support playing the hot goalie when it's the right goalie.

Johnson never has excellent showings back to back. I bet he's a tire fire tonight. 

Beer is a great screen name. The staple foods are well represented on this forum.

Thanks Potato. When I picked this name I was going to go with the Strange Brew avatar but then I realized it was already taken.

These 9 PM EST games are brutal. 3+ hours to puck drop. What am I going to do with myself?

Hopefully you will now  ;)

Depressing, isn't it?

Beyond worse. Everyone of us was expecting 5-4 games, not 2-1 games. And those two and Zemgus are the main reasons why

I don't understand this move. Then again, this is DD making the lineup decisions

I do Lehner looks overweight and outta shap and suloooow.

Lehner might need more rest between games because of soreness in his ankle. The man hasn't played in a year save 4 games or whatever and is a painfully slow healer as we know

Let's go Boys!!!!! Hopefully Samson and Jack wanna show these guys something tonight.

[quote name="Beer" post="783454" timestamp="1453clarence

Thanks Potato. When I picked this name I was going to go with the Strange Brew avatar but then I realized it was already taken.

These 9 PM EST games are brutal. 3+ hours to puck drop. What am I going to do with myself?

Hopefully Samson and Jack wanna show these guys something tonight.

:unsure:

Lehner might need more rest between games because of soreness in his ankle. The man hasn't played in a year save 4 games or whatever and is a painfully slow healer as we know

Let's go Boys!!!!! Hopefully Samson and Jack wanna show these guys something tonight.

Their road runners?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.