GDT: Buffalo @ Arizona, 9:00 pm est, 1-18-2016

WildCard

brb, slipping Rob Ray another note with something to say and piss off "WidCard".

"If you're going to do a game day thread, it has to be concise and focused. You can't ramble with references to mythology and old girlfriends .... No one wants pictures".

brb, slipping Rob Ray another note with something to say and piss off "WidCard".

"If you're going to do a game day thread, it has to be concise and focused. You can't ramble with references to mythology and old girlfriends .... No one wants pictures".

:lol: :lol:

I usually like Ray too, but damn he really is just pissing me off to tonight. Besides, pictures are the only way Ray can even read, he would need the whole GDT to be in pictures

Edited by WildCard

That's what we miss from Pysyk

I still think he's arguably our best Dman.  Risto's great and brings the offense, and can make the big hit, but as a pure defender Pysyk's hard to beat.

That first period was entertaining and frustrating all at the same time.  Looked like the Yotes carried the play early, but the Sabres gained some momentum from the PKs.

Do I need to post the aging curve again for forwards? 32 is absolutely old for a non-elite player.

I listened to GMTM today, and Sirius during the week. "It's a young man's game seems to be a theme. I wonder how that's going to affect contracts.

I still think he's arguably our best Dman. Risto's great and brings the offense, and can make the big hit, but as a pure defender Pysyk's hard to beat.

That first period was entertaining and frustrating all at the same time. Looked like the Yotes carried the play early, but the Sabres gained some momentum from the PKs.

I do love me some Pysyk, and really hope he isn't traded away for Drouin

I still think he's arguably our best Dman.  Risto's great and brings the offense, and can make the big hit, but as a pure defender Pysyk's hard to beat.

That first period was entertaining and frustrating all at the same time.  Looked like the Yotes carried the play early, but the Sabres gained some momentum from the PKs.

Agree on Pysyk.  He's like a ROR on defense.  Good positioning and work ethic and great stick.

:lol: :lol:

I usually like Ray too, but damn he really is just pissing me off to tonight. Besides, pictures are the only way Ray can even read, he would need the whe GDT to be in pictures

I was thinking someone's told him he needs to up his game. Professional pressure, if you will. "Say things that'll get 'em talking".

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.