GDT: Buffalo @ Arizona, 9:00 pm est, 1-18-2016

WildCard

Somebody from the Coyotes needed to jump in and help Duclair there, dude's whaling on one of your big time prospects.

Reminds me of the Sabres of old. Bogosian is absolved all of his past sins with that insane showing. That and he's played so much better since Winnipeg

Any chance anyone can find the full scuffle?

Edited by WildCard

The shot of them walking down the hall, all laughing together, is priceless. If anyone can find and post a shot of where Eichel and Reinhart are walking side by side, laughing about the fight, you'd be my hero

at the very end of that shot, you could see Eich mouthing something like "f**cking a right" with a sh*t eating grin. Love it. Props to Bogo for throwing down.

Also...until the Sabres went into Alamo mode, they started to really dominate the Yotes and hem them into their own zone for longish periods.  It's so, so nice to see the Sabres have both the skill and confidence to do that. 

My man crush on Pysyk grows with every game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.