GDT: Buffalo @ Arizona, 9:00 pm est, 1-18-2016

WildCard

I get the feeling you and I are going to end up on an island in favor of trading McGinn. Or at least, on an island not freaking out when it happens.

I'll join you. I don't want to give out our Bickell contract before we make the playoffs. He's a good complementary player now, but he doesn't play defense well and we should have prospects or be able to find UFAs that can fill the role cheaper. And his back scares me.

You'd think HF would have a forum (perhaps labeled The Neutral Zone?) where threads for every game are made and anyone can come in and discuss/cheer/trash talk.  Each team's subforum can have the usual pro-team thread and you can still get some fun rivalry going on.

I wasn't trash talking at all.  I think it was just that I didn't use a downer emoticon for the Sabres goals.  I dunno.  But it's their board, I can respect that.

I get the feeling you and I are going to end up on an island in favor of trading McGinn. Or at least, on an island not freaking out when it happens.

I don't want Murray to trade him, but I fully expect it. Ya gotta do what you gotta do. Murray seems big on this draft, and "a late first and a prospect" is like Scooby Snacks.

I wasn't trash talking at all.  I think it was just that I didn't use a downer emoticon for the Sabres goals.  I dunno.  But it's their board, I can respect that.

I know, I went through and read your posts when you said you were kicked from there.  I didn't see anything egregious.  I was just saying, it seems like an obvious thing to me to have a subforum like that.

I don't want Murray to trade him, but I fully expect it. Ya gotta do what you gotta do. Murray seems big on this draft, and "a late first and a prospect" is like Scooby Snacks.

Absolutely.  But I think there's a decent chance they bring him back over the summer (maybe 25-50%)

Same here, I just want him coming back in he offseason, and I'd oerfer an attempt be made for an extension prior to trading him

I know, I went through and read your posts when you said you were kicked from there.  I didn't see anything egregious.  I was just saying, it seems like an obvious thing to me to have a subforum like that.

They deleted the two posts where I posted the score I think.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.