GDT: Anaheim @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 12/17/2015

WildCard

If this keeps up I'm going to need a personal injury attorney.

If only I could remember their number...

Woe to you, oh earth and sea

For the Devil sends the personal injury attorney with wrath

Because he knows the time is short

Let him who hath understanding

Reckon the number of the personal injury attorney

For it is a human number

Its number is 888-8888

1.  Buy sausage at concession stand.

2.  Eat sausage, but not bun.

3.  Tear bun into cubes and throw at Ducks.

Great... Then they'll take our buns like they take our water bottle caps. :censored:

We all love WildCard's (and your) GDTs. You're right that I am kind of letting my love for the GDTs become normalized.  They have so much more character than 26's inhuman wall of links. From the elongated "your" to the colorful descriptions of this flock o' fowl, the write up has a great feel to it.  I almost recorded myself reading it.  Now I have to.

Tell me where you got those lines and I'll make sure to include the opposing teams lines for each games, if I can find them. I don't mind doing it, lately I've been throwing random links in there to see if anyone actually clicks on the stuff

Edited by WildCard

Factoid: I dated the daughter if the original owners of Yanceys.

She ended up being too cheesy for you?

"You know Scott, you have to be cheddar in bed. You're just no gouda. I should be praising cheeses."

"Why can't our relationship be more like Jack and Colby's?"

"I hate you. You're such a munster! I'm outta gruyere."

You know.. perhaps I should not read SS later in the day at work.  My brain is crumbling..

1.  Buy sausage at concession stand.

2.  Eat sausage, but not bun.

3.  Tear bun into cubes and throw at Ducks.

That's incredibly clever but a really bad way to waste $8 bucks. 

This whole page is proof that the marketing guys are doing a heckuva job. I promise you nobody googled any of those ad slogans.

We all love WildCard's (and your) GDTs. You're right that I am kind of letting my love for the GDTs become normalized.  They have so much more character than 26's inhuman wall of links. From the elongated "your" to the colorful descriptions of this flock o' fowl, the write up has a great feel to it.  I almost recorded myself reading it.  Now I have to.

Ducks lines:

Rickard Rakell     Ryan Getzlaf        Corey Perry  

Mike Santorelli     Ryan Kesler        Jakob Silfverberg  

Carl Hagelin        Shawn Horcoff     Andrew Cogliano  

Patrick Maroon    Nate Thompson  Chris Stewart

Cam Fowler                           Kevin Bieksa 

Hampus Lindholm                 Josh Manson 

Sami Vatanen                       Clayton Stoner

Very nice.

Impressive series of posts gentlemen :lol:

Indeed.  I'm starting to feel like WildCard, Woods-Racer and Qwksand are our version of TB's triplets.

Ducks lines:

Rickard Rakell     Ryan Getzlaf        Corey Perry  

Mike Santorelli     Ryan Kesler        Jakob Silfverberg  

Carl Hagelin        Shawn Horcoff     Andrew Cogliano  

Patrick Maroon    Nate Thompson  Chris Stewart

Cam Fowler                           Kevin Bieksa 

Hampus Lindholm                 Josh Manson 

Sami Vatanen                       Clayton Stoner

If you're feeling nostalgic 26CB still posts the wall of links over on TwoBillsDrive for the game day/week preparation threads there. 

Woe to you, oh earth and sea

For the Devil sends the personal injury attorney with wrath

Because he knows the time is short

Let him who hath understanding

Reckon the number of the personal injury attorney

For it is a human number

Its number is 888-8888

Great... Then they'll take our buns like they take our water bottle caps. :censored:

How Prophetic! :w00t:

The game preview link leads to the recap article of Monday's game.  That's how I originally goofed and posted the Wings lines.

I got the line combos from http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/13/anaheim-ducks/

I don't mind typing up the opposing team's rosters in a more legible format and sending them to you, WC. 

The game preview link leads to the recap article of Monday's game.  That's how I originally goofed and posted the Wings lines.

I got the line combos from http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/13/anaheim-ducks/

I don't mind typing up the opposing team's rosters in a more legible format and sending them to you, WC. 

If you're down for doing that, I'm okay with putting them in each GDT. Just pm them to me the day before the game

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.