GDT: New Jersey @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm ET, 12/15/2015

Doohickie

Moulson has given nothing this season and Jack and Kane have zero chemistry... Mix that up DD.

Eichel, cmon man, if you're not scoring, play D..... I'll let it slide cause you're 12 years old, but that can't keep happening

Again, Gionta, just terrible at possession, or whatever He's supposed to be doing.

Only down 1,but back to back after travel against the stupid trap, let's see if we can sneak outta here with at least OT.

I once played a skate and shoot with Steve Gionta and all he could do was hit on the one girl who was there, who was clearly not interested in being hit on by Steve Gionta.

Now he can say he plays for a really boring hockey team..... And he's rich....

That may make her interested nowadays

Bad shift, bad change for 9-15-26.

Insight ....

I just watched it again. I'm not certain what each is supposed to do in different situations, but Eich had time to get off. Long shift. Suspect he was gassed, but shouldn't have been in that position. Methinks!

Edited by N'eo

Outside of allowing me to test the battery limit of the new laptop provided by work, this game hasn't given me much.

Board vote:  Do I go to bed after the second like last night?  (Sabs won.)  Or stay up?

Stay up, its the 3rd period. Its going to happen. Sam maybe the one tonight, he's skating well.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.