GDT: New Jersey @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm ET, 12/15/2015

Doohickie

Looks like Foligno sits and CO'Reilly is in.

got a surprise invite to go to the game tonight. this will be my first time seeing this incarnation of our team first hand and i'm really psyched!

Enjoy!

EDIT: one reporter is saying Legwand is out for CO'Reilly. The rest are saying Foligno.

Edit to my edit: Foligno out. CO'Reilly centering the fourth line.

Edited by Hoss

So it's not something you would have said? I kid. We should have a pun/word play thread. How about an all-Sabre/hockey Scrabble game?

I actually post a pun every day on my Facebook account.... well every day that I get a round tuit.  Then people respond with other puns related to the original.  Some of them are pretty clever.

A Recent Pun:  My grandfather had the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the local zoo.

Responses: 

What do you mane by that?

Is this really true?? I think you're lion...

...would it be asinine to explain why he's not welcome at the stables? ...fodder for barnyard humor probably belongs in the compost bin.

I would think he was kept behind bars.

All of the lounges are taken for the first time this year...people go to the library to study

Have to find a link bc Sabres>finals

Eh, my perspective has always been two hours of studying the night before the final isn't going to make or break you. Just don't let that "it's only two hours" mentality snowball into six hours :p

Eh, my perspective has always been two hours of studying the night before the final isn't going to make or break you. Just don't let that "it's only two hours" mentality snowball into six hours :P

To be honest, if you're studying the night before a final, you're already screwed. Go have a beer and get some sleep. 

To be honest, if you're studying the night before a final, you're already screwed. Go have a beer and get some sleep. 

I really do feel prepared, which is why I'm on here and streaming the game instead of panicking :P 

As for sleep, last night I got about 2 hours because I was worrying about electrodynamics, not studying, just fretting while trying to sleep, and doing electrodynamics at 8 am on 2 hours of sleep is one of the worst things I've ever had to endure. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.