Your Next Sabres Jersey

WildCard

I think if you're trolling Canes fans, you get a complete and total pass on any and all jersey restrictions.

Wait, so the rest of the Sabres fans are just trolling the Canes fans? I thought we were supposed to take the baby eating literally? Oh well, at least the evidence is gone.

People do that?

I've seen it. It screams please mug me in my opinion, but to each his own. They probably don't want the jersey getting in the way of their fanny packs I guess.

I have two Sabres jerseys- one is a kid's goathead with Warrener on it- I wear it but the fit is a little awkward on my womanly curves. I steal from d4rk's collection from time to time. also have an Ott with an A. I'll always keep it because he was fun when he was here, a light of comedy in the sh!t black darkness, and the dude actually spoke to me when I painted him. Always be a special reminder of that. Both were gifts from d4rk. 

Next? Hard decisions between ROR and Risto. Could see Reinhart too in another year. Pretty sure I'll wait until the summer, though. This time last year I was predicting Zadorov or Girgensons. Want to be sure before I drop the coin again. 

Considering the next one as a woman's cut. Anyone have a lady in their lives with one of the women's cut jerseys? I'm concerned about fit. I'd like something a bit better cut, not that the super baggy look isn't cool in its own right... I'm left swimming in men's jerseys, even smalls, and kids ones don't leave room for the girls up top. 

I own 3 Sabres sweaters... none have names. I root for the team because the players change too much.

The only way I have a name and number on the sweater is if I win a game worn sweater or I am hanging something on the wall that has an autograph.

I'm not wearing one... ever.

But for fun.. get a #99 "No Goal".

OKay... as I was..

I own 3 Sabres sweaters... none have names. I root for the team because the players change too much.

The only way I have a name and number on the sweater is if I win a game worn sweater or I am hanging something on the wall that has an autograph.

I'm not wearing one... ever.

But for fun.. get a #99 "No Goal".

OKay... as I was..

This is why I always end up buying jerseys of players when they aren't on the team anymore. To me, it's about the body of a player's work. I'd rather collect jersey that I like than speculate on current players. 

That said, I may break from tradition if this current crop of kids really breaks through. 

I don't get the idea you can't wear the jersey of a player who's younger than you. Am I misreading that?

It's just a tad creepy to me.

If I see Aaron Rodgers in person I am not going to ask for an autograph or probably do anything but nod.

If I see Bart Starr, I am going to shake his hand and thank him for the memories and service/commitment.

Rodgers is probably a better QB and has had as much success. He's still a kid.

I am Packer neutral, just have actually had the experience. The old guys played when I was a kid and for relative peanuts. Better stories, better memories, stronger men. I never even saw Starr play a live game.

#1 - Crozier.

The irony will be lost on most Swamp Cat fans, but it'll be a good conversation starter for Sabres fans. ;)

I don't get the idea you can't wear the jersey of a player who's younger than you. Am I misreading that?

If we can't wear jerseys of players younger than us, I think there are a few mebers on this forum where Crozier might be the only option. happy-smiley20.gif

Wow, there are lots of violations of this rule. I mean, hardly anyone will be allowed to wear Eichel's jersey. I call BS!

It's ok, by this logic, at the ripe old age of 26 I'm a damned cougar for thinking about half these jersey choices...

Though so far I've avoided it. Ott, Warrener, Fedorov, Zetterberg. Staying age appropriate... so far ;) 

Wow, there are lots of violations of this rule. I mean, hardly anyone will be allowed to wear Eichel's jersey. I call BS!

Leave it for the kids. You can wear team jerseys, just don't get the players name on it. I have about 10 jerseys I've bought over the years that I use when I play, none with names on them.

Leave it for the kids. You can wear team jerseys, just don't get the players name on it. I have about 10 jerseys I've bought over the years that I use when I play, none with names on them.

Good for you. Why do you feel others have to spend their money the same way you do?

Seriously. Can you think of any legitimate reason for this? So many people say it but I've never heard a legitimate argument for the restriction.

Edited by Hoss

Good for you. Why do you feel others have to spend their money the same way you do?

Seriously. Can you think of any legitimate reason for this? So many people say it but I've never heard a legitimate argument for the restriction.

There's no restriction.

I think most adults who buy jerseys are going to get the jersey of a nice fella. The Pommers, the Millsie, the Myers, etc. It's their way of showing support. Family guys....probably have a young kid or two.

If you are college age then jerseys are cool. I really don't care though who wears what.

There's no restriction.

I think most adults who buy jerseys are going to get the jersey of a nice fella. The Pommers, the Millsie, the Myers, etc. It's their way of showing support. Family guys....probably have a young kid or two.

If you are college age then jerseys are cool. I really don't care though who wears what.

I prefer you naked, GoDD, with nothing but a tinfoil hat covering your heads.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.