Let's talk about Yeichel

Stads

I believe i was called a troll for stating i would trade the pick and Ristolainen to Arizona for #3, Domi, and Hanzal.

I'm watching Arizona..  I'm vested in them on my fantasy team and Domi has been a jewel.

As for Risto.. I project him for 10G and 20A in my entry in the contest;  I think he is pretty much "untradeable" at this point.  

This is the mindset that has prevented me from posting. Reading the board has been like watching the girl scouts smuggling the latest issue of Teen Magazine with Menudo on the cover into their tent.

Freeman contacted me to apologize for me not being able to post but it wasn't his fault. The system makes you accept fine print when you are banned. I hadn't done it yet this go around. I really don't have anything to say.

I believe i was called a troll for coming to the conclusion Murray was shopping the pick. Months later when media reports say the pick was out there, oh well.

I believe i was called a troll for stating i would trade the pick and Ristolainen to Arizona for #3, Domi, and Hanzal.

Since everyone is busy getting icky with their new periodical, i will forgive them for not following the Coyotes since they are of no use to the true fans this year in Buffalo who were rooting for them last year to beat their own team.

Eichel is fun to watch for the most part. However nobody points out the 70 foot tape to tape pass Weber gave him to score a goal as they crucify the only guy who gave a sh!t on this team the past 7 years.

Nobody points out that like a hotshot, he takes his shootout attempt on the backhand the entire way, ensuring the goalie has him locked down.

Nobody points out the times he is late on transition because he is in the middle of a combination of a WTF Wave, a Vanek Face, and a Hodgson backcheck after he misses a shot.

And nobody points out he goes into the corners for a scrum like a broad goes into the corner of the bathroom to kill a spider. If his stick was a Kleenex, i could just hear the, "Eww...eww...eww..." as he blindly jabs at the puck from a distance.

I love Eichel for the talent he brings to the city and he should eventually outgrow his faults. That doesn't stop me from wondering how adult men can drop to their knees in "worship", however.

I've got my coach, GM, and a lot of players. I'm just sitting back and letting it come to me.

In the meantime, y'all be good.

Heeeeeee's baaaaacccccck.

:beer:

Ghost and I are often sympatico. But I haven't noticed any Vanek faces, prima donna behavior or Cody-checking. Eichel is almost universally regarded as a very good defensive player. He tends to get back into the play and often steals the puck and goes the other way. His hustle on that goal where his initial shot bounded back to the blue line is really all anyone needed to see. Absent the occasional ill-advised outlet pass in his own zone, I haven't found a gol-darned thing not to like about the kid, and I am prone to looking hard to find things I don't like about players. Jack is the real deal. I am not only on both knees, I poke a Ronald McDonald blowup doll after every game. His name is Jack.

Agreed. And I'm struggling to find a reason for it

The post was in response to Blue, whose snark often deserves to be shamed.

Agreed. And I'm struggling to find a reason for it

Because I have mild narcissistic tendencies, I'll take credit for goading him :)

Ghost and I are often sympatico. But I haven't noticed any Vanek faces, prima donna behavior or Cody-checking. Eichel is almost universally regarded as a very good defensive player. He tends to get back into the play and often steals the puck and goes the other way. His hustle on that goal where his initial shot bounded back to the blue line is really all anyone needed to see. Absent the occasional ill-advised outlet pass in his own zone, I haven't found a gol-darned thing not to like about the kid, and I am prone to looking hard to find things I don't like about players. Jack is the real deal. I am not only on both knees, I poke a Ronald McDonald blowup doll after every game. His name is Jack.

Hey! I think my snark is pretty high end.

Because I have mild narcissistic tendencies, I'll take credit for goading him :)

I misspoke. I mean the reasoning for critiquing Jack and us so much. Waited 2 years, and honestly I don't see him doing anything that GoDD is ascribing to him. It's arrogant to go into the shoot-out on your backhand? The kid always back-checks, and is good on the boards. The only thing bad about him is getting off the ice for his shift.

And really? If I have to hear one more time about how we need to respect and pity Mike Weber for making millions of dollars for playing a game, I'm going to puke. He is not the heart and soul of this team, he has never been the captain, he's been on this team for what? 5 year? The dude is only 27. But poor Weber, because he tried so hard at his job. Risto tried, Gionta tried, Moulson tried, Des tried. So we can't talk poorly about a guy because they went through a season? that, Weber is a bad hockey player IMO, 

I reconsidered and think RJ, who's in the HHOF and I'm not, can say anything he wants. As a bonus, RJ even made it exciting during the tough years. He suffered through the tough times along with us and should have the chance to get excited about a good team again. Eichel is exciting and I think RJ is getting a kick of of this kid's extraordinary skill level and level of compete.

I dropped by because Freeman sent me a message about a podting issue in the system.

And there you have it.

I say I love Eichel

I say the immature things I notice he should grow out of.

I just urinated on a statue of of the Virgin Mary at the podium of a Knights of Columbus meeting.

Enjoy guys. Be well.

I dropped by because Freeman sent me a message about a podting issue in the system.

And there you have it.

I say I love Eichel

I say the immature things I notice he should grow out of.

I just urinated on a statue of of the Virgin Mary at the podium of a Knights of Columbus meeting.

Enjoy guys. Be well.

You didn't say you love him! Prove it! I can Clorox Wipe the doll if you want.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.