Let's talk about Yeichel

Stads

It doesn't read like he's back, it reads like he's dropping by to shame us.

Thankfully not to fat shame.

Eichel is soft pedling board work, Reinhardt is out working him, seeing Eichel despite talent being lost and timid at this point. Needs to pick it up.

He has been off lately, cant quite put a finger on it.

For a second, I didn't think RJ was going to say it tonight. He did and my annoyance was rejuvenated. I'm more annoyed with the current outcomes, but "Yeichel" sounds even that much worse in a loss.

As I said in the GDT thread, he just doesn't own it. Can you imagine a low, half-hearted Lalalalalala-fontaine?

"Smacked into the net by Eichel, Jack Eichel"

or

"Smacked into the net by Yeichel, Jack Eichel"

Choose your preference.

Too little too late, does it really matter...

Just padding the stats in a losing effort...

Edited by North Buffalo

He owned that call. It is here to stay. I'll nail the quote on take two: Dunleavy/Duff will pry that call from Rick's cold, dead hands.

Oh, I know it's here to stay. He even sounded defiant with that call...like he knows many have an issue with it and he's just like "F it and F you, I'm RJ and I do what I want!"

That doesn't mean I have to like it.

Oh, I know it's here to stay. He even sounded defiant with that call...like he knows many have an issue with it and he's just like "F it and F you, I'm RJ and I do what I want!"

That doesn't mean I have to like it.

And another reason I won't be crushed when he retires. It started with Sahara for me...

He used an unusual pronunciation of Sekera. I don't remember it being quite as bad as Sahara, but it was along those lines.

No, no, no. I can't believe people are forgetting RJ'S half hearted attempt at pronouncing Paul Szczechura. He literally calls him Sahara.

Edited by inkman

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.