GDT: Columbus @ Buffalo, 3pm edt, 10/12/2015

WildCard

The Columbus Blue Jackets role into town on a Monday afternoon to take on our Buffalo Sabres. The Blue Jackets are coming off consecutive losses to the NYR, and, like the Sabres, they are win-less so far this season. With Lehner out long term, we better get used to Chad Johnson in net, and pray that Bogosian comes back sometime soon.

As a rant, day games can off. There are 3 NHL day games tomorrow, who the hell is able to watch those? I'll be listening to the game somewhere on campus hopefully

jack-johnson-sergei-bobrovsky-nhl-columb

Edited by WildCard

The Columbus Blue Jackets role into town on a Monday afternoon to take on our Buffalo Sabres. The Blue Jackets are coming off consecutive losses to the NYR, and, like the Sabres, they are win-less so far this season. With Lehner out long term, we better get used to Chad Johnson in net, and pray that Bogosian comes back sometime soon.

As a rant, day games can ###### off. There are 3 NHL day games tomorrow, who the hell is able to watch those? I'll be listening to the game somewhere on campus hopefully

jack-johnson-sergei-bobrovsky-nhl-columb

Aren't Columbus Day day games fairly common? The Sabres played the Ducks last year on Columbus Day during a day game. A lot of people have off. 

I will be watching the entire game.  Let's see if Girgensons can spark O'Reilly.  This should be a scrappy affair.  Get it in on Bobrovsky early with pressure and he's been prone to bad starts.  While I have questions with Moulson, and the defense, this roster is better than what they showed against a superior team in Tampa Bay. 

I'll ask this once more. I tried watching Saturday's game live on nhl gamecenter which i was told was free until the end of October. It didn't work for me and I would like to watch today's game. Is there some way to sign up for the free trial version of it? I couldn't get it to work

I'll ask this once more. I tried watching Saturday's game live on nhl gamecenter which i was told was free until the end of October. It didn't work for me and I would like to watch today's game. Is there some way to sign up for the free trial version of it? I couldn't get it to work

I haven't been able to sign into game centre either. I have Rogers and centre ice pack so it's suppose to be free. I was on the phone with Rogers tech people for an hour and a half on Friday and at the end they discovered there was a problem with the app on their end and said it should be fixed in 24 to 48 hours. Still isn't fixed for me....

For the love of god, get rid of Colaiacovo!  - Edit - I do agree with you. 

Crapaiacovo..........I used to make fun of him when he played for the leafs and my cousin who is a leaf fan hated him.......When we signed him I was please let him never play for us......... :wallbash:

I think he's been better than Weber and Franson to be honest.

You must have beer goggles on.  Weber does what he does, I don't love him as a player, but he sticks to what he knows.  Franson hasn't looked to sharp and honestly, I think that has to do with offseason conditioning.  Not going until the last week of August without a contract can hamper you mentally.  Colaiacovo has been terrible for as long as I can remember.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.