Kim Pegula and Buffalo Sabres new goal song

LGR4GM

Beat me to it: http://sabres.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=107670&cmpid=sm-tw-news

Little sad 'Yeah, Yeah, Yeah' didn't make it through, but now I've got an easy vote for DJ Kool. I like the idea of Swords (*SDS raises his eyebrows*), but LMCMT would be really fun.

We should probably just embrace it. Maybe get Benny Hill (for the old-timers here) to make one of his famous chase scenes for the scoreboard. You could have 1000 naked dudes charging over a hill with Benny leading the way with strategically placed shields and such hiding their manly swords...

We should probably just embrace it. Maybe get Benny Hill (for the old-timers here) to make one of his famous chase scenes for the scoreboard. You could have 1000 naked dudes charging over a hill with Benny leading the way with strategically placed shields and such hiding their manly swords...

I know you feel strongly about this, so how about we use both? We'll use swords for the home games and LMCMT for the away games.

Quite the intriguing situation. The fan poll and input from players/staff will be considered. The players/staff have already made their choice, ostensibly. If the fans vote for Schlongs of a Thousand Men, who wins out? I hope some staffer takes the choice to Brian Gionta and gets stuffed in a locker.

Swords! Forever!

(And let's not forget Swords was already the choice of the team, back in 2011. The fix is in, my friends. Hoorah!)

Edited by pASabreFan

Oh, man, I've never wanted anything more. What's this called, shraderfreude?

If only because this contest led to this post, I'm saying it was all worth it.

no way, man.

the aud smell was a proprietary blend of roasted peanuts, stale beer, boiled hot dogs, and cigarettes.

bit of a tangent: i sat next to a lady the other day - a casual acquaintance through a kid's team - and she was wearing a fragrance that an old flame had worn. BOOM. i knew immediately who the old flame was (i'm talking like 20+ years ago) and what the name of the perfume was.

a further aside: i used some excellent advice i got here (from whom?) and politely, non-creepily asked whether her fragrance was _____ (what i thought it was) -- fragrance is the key term. i felt totally okay asking, and she responded in a way that seemed to make it clear that i was okay to have asked.

anyhoo. smells. man, are they the shiznit. i wish, wish, wish i could smell the scent of the old barn again. i think i would cry. in fact, i know i would.

No fried bologna?

Well, it's down to Swords or Throat, so either way, SDS will be satisfied.

I'm pretty sure I emphasized that I didn't care what the name of the songs were or what the songs were about… I only asserted that you were not going to get grown men in the arena to shout "swords of 1000 men" out loud.

LMCMT has no such awkward line.

I'm pretty sure I emphasized that I didn't care what the name of the songs were or what the songs were about… I only asserted that you were not going to get grown men in the arena to shout "swords of 1000 men" out loud.

LMCMT has no such awkward line.

Quite right but I don't envision grown men in the arena shouting swords of a thousand men. I'm quite positive those same grown men will be shouting the hoorah hoorah hoorah yeah part though.

And LMCMT has no energy to drive a crowd. That's a joke and sounds like it should be at a WWE event. Somebody make some noise!! Actually that part should be played at every power play lol and lose the lame pp song we have.  

Quite right but I don't envision grown men in the arena shouting swords of a thousand men. I'm quite positive those same grown men will be shouting the hoorah hoorah hoorah yeah part though.

And LMCMT has no energy to drive a crowd. That's a joke and sounds like it should be at a WWE event. Somebody make some noise!! Actually that part should be played at every power play lol and lose the lame pp song we have.

I'm not advocating for either song.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.