Verbeek-Estephan-Brown

Sterk-Garbowsky-Poturalski

@BuffaloSabres: On defense:

Guhle / Florentino

Stephens / Prapavessis

Austin / Chapman

Renouf

#BlueAndGold

Sterk-Garbowsky-Poturalski@BuffaloSabres: The goalies are Petersen, Belanger & Lotz for Team Gold. #SabresDevCamp #BlueAndGold

I figured it's been a while, so why not?

So how do we follow a game that isn't televised or on radio?

Update-no plans to broadcast on radio or Web, according to WGR guy. WTF, people. Someone dropped the ball.

Twitter.

Also BN reporting 13,000 tickets sold and Eichel will wear 15 with the Sabres.

Edited by FLYNNSanity

So how do we follow a game that isn't televised or on radio?

Update-no plans to broadcast on radio or Web, according to WGR guy. WTF, people. Someone dropped the ball.

Twitter.

Also BN reporting 13,000 tickets sold and Eichel will wear 15 with the Sabres.

Meaning they didn't drop the ball.  But I support PTR's effort to get this online.  I have twatted at the Sabres, oneBuffalo, and WGR.

Eichel will be wearing 15 tonight

"Jack, you're going to make the team.  Cut it out and pick a number.  We have merchandise to sell, dammit!"

It's a horrible decision.  I would have considered going but I have a pre-existing commitment to help run the championship games for a youth baseball tournament.  So, no chance of me driving in from Rochester.  However, it'd be nice to some of the game.

Oh well.. I guess I will have to go out with my wife instead.

It's a horrible decision.  I would have considered going but I have a pre-existing commitment to help run the championship games for a youth baseball tournament.  So, no chance of me driving in from Rochester.  However, it'd be nice to some of the game.

Oh well.. I guess I will have to go out with my wife instead.

Will she pissed when you spend the night checking back here every 10 minutes for updates?

Weeks of breathless news coverage suggests otherwise.

Which is why they should stream it.  We all don't live in Buffalo. Some of us can't watch or fly home.  After the shitasticness of the tank we deserve to see our reward. #showthescrimmage

Per Sabres tweets:

Here are the lines for Team Blue: Carrier-Reinhart-Fasching Catenacci-Dupuy-Bailey Willman-Hurley-Cornel Mitchell-Kea-Andrew

On defense for Team Blue: McCabe-Borgen Martin-Gatenby Chukarov-MacArthur Henley

Goalies for Team Blue are Kasdorf, Johansson, Makarov.

Edited by nobody

Catenacci - Dupuy - Bailey

The Greyhounds

Might have some potential for Rochester this year too, although I suspect the wingers will be higher up the depth chart there than Dupuy, who will be behind McGinn, Varone and Schaller.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.