Rochester Americans 2015-16

Hoss

Based on Bylsma's comments, it SOUNDS like Lehner should start for Rochester tonight and Sunday, and Pysyk should play Fri-Sat-Sun, but do we have any official word from the Amerks?

I'll be there tonight.  My brother and I created a new Christmas tradition of buying each other ridiculous hockey jerseys off of ebay, and then we have to wear them to an Amerks game together.  I'll be in the Austin Ice Bats sweater.

Had the worst freaking seats for the game.

Sitting in the corner below the glass level so everything down the ice on the players bench side was distorted or I couldn't even see it.

Yay.

Left near the start of the third.. I couldn't take it anymore.

And from what I saw Bailey skates around in circles a lot and doesn't do much but chew on his mouthguard.

Sitting in the corner below the glass level so everything down the ice on the players bench side was distorted or I couldn't even see it.

Yay.

And from what I saw Bailey skates around in circles a lot and doesn't do much but chew on his mouthguard.

Bummer about your seats. I've never had a bad one but I also never sit that close to the glass.

I'm hoping Ellis and Kaleta rub off on the kids. They need some sandpaper. Both are big strong kids, no reason they can't play with a little more grit. Sometimes it's just not in their makeup.

Yay.

Ugh not what I wanted to hear about Bailey.

Bummer about your seats. I've never had a bad one but I also never sit that close to the glass.

I'm hoping Ellis and Kaleta rub off on the kids. They need some sandpaper. Both are big strong kids, no reason they can't play with a little more grit. Sometimes it's just not in their makeup.

Yea... some of the group were at the top of the section those would have been nice.  I hate when I cannot pick my seat..

Ugh not what I wanted to hear about Bailey.

Well, it's a sample size of 1 for what it's worth.  I wouldn't say the Amerks looked overly impressive as a whole either.  I can say this.. Bailey is freakin huge.. so there's that.  I mean.. you know when he's out there.

Yea... some of the group were at the top of the section those would have been nice. I hate when I cannot pick my seat.

I had that problem at a game. Had seats in the lower corner where there's less leg room because of the curve. Looked where there were empty seats up higher, and moved between periods.

I had that problem at a game. Had seats in the lower corner where there's less leg room because of the curve. Looked where there were empty seats up higher, and moved between periods.

Yea.. moving would have been a bit tougher given the attendance under normal circumstances.  However, we were with the entire hockey team and so that made it almost a no chance type of situation as everyone wanted to be together.  Oh well.  Not my first nor last game.

First Amerks game in a while tonight.  SUCKED.  Lost 4-0.  Had like 8 power plays, did not score.  Thought we saw Kaleta's last shift ever when he fought some guy (baited, then jumped him as soon as he dropped gloves again) and destroyed him at end of 1st.  He wasn't in box at start of 2nd?? but finally returned late in 2nd.  Anyways Kaleta,Rodriguez and O'Reilly were best forwards.  The rest sucked.  And the D was soft.  Need more from Varone and the rest.  STEP UP for the home crowd on a gd Friday night!  Had Sabres game streaming as well.  Cumulative 8-1 night?  Getting tired of it.

Wildcard what did you think?

First Amerks game in a while tonight. SUCKED. Lost 4-0. Had like 8 power plays, did not score. Thought we saw Kaleta's last shift ever when he fought some guy (baited, then jumped him as soon as he dropped gloves again) and destroyed him at end of 1st. He wasn't in box at start of 2nd?? but finally returned late in 2nd. Anyways Kaleta,Rodriguez and O'Reilly were best forwards. The rest sucked. And the D was soft. Need more from Varone and the rest. STEP UP for the home crowd on a gd Friday night! Had Sabres game streaming as well. Cumulative 8-1 night? Getting tired of it.

Wildcard what did you think?

Kaleta has extended his career beyond hockey. That's all I can say about that. We missed this game to go up North. The season seats I don't fill become a voucher for another so I guess I'm glad that I missed this mess. Rodriquez has come on and been a consistent hard worker. Plus/minus isn't a big thing for me but JC, did you see Varone's number!! I think these guys can win enough to make the playoffs. Think big. Right?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.