Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

Barkov would get hurt after I was set to see him tomorrow. ######.

Did you purposely get tickets to the game that Bonaventure is bussing students up for?

It's the first game I get to go to since they last did this two years ago, which I recall you being in attendance for (I asked for your username on the bus if you remember, haha) and I'm excited to be there, even if Barkov is now out ( :( )

Only my fourth Sabres game ever, and third during a time of my life where I followed sports.

Did you purposely get tickets to the game that Bonaventure is bussing students up for?

It's the first game I get to go to since they last did this two years ago, which I recall you being in attendance for (I asked for your username on the bus if you remember, haha) and I'm excited to be there, even if Barkov is now out ( :( )

Only my fourth Sabres game ever, and third during a time of my life where I followed sports.

I do remember that bus trip ha, good times. You're one of two Sabrespacers I've met in real life.

And I got tickets before I knew it was the Bonas game. Bought the tickets for two friends who got married actually, it'll be their two-year olds first game.

I do remember that bus trip ha, good times. You're one of two Sabrespacers I've met in real life.

And I got tickets before I knew it was the Bonas game. Bought the tickets for two friends who got married actually, it'll be their two-year olds first game.

Who's the other? TW for the tickets?

I've never met anyone on here in the outernet. Almost positive a prominent poster and I live in the same town though

Did you guys lock eyes across the bus as time stood still?

You're the only one I've ever met. And I getcha, hope you have a good time!

he's pretty good at da hockey der

(I understand that goal to be from last night.)

That's absurd, considering how far out he is. I'm not sure if it's the coaching switch or what, but he's reminding everyone that he's still the best player in the world

That's absurd, considering how far out he is. I'm not sure if it's the coaching switch or what, but he's reminding everyone that he's still the best player in the world

That was the third breakaway in a row.  Hagelin scored on the third goal, Crosby on the 4th and 5th on breakaways.  Porous defense by the Quackers.  And yes.. he's good.

Crosby has a few hot months and you abandon Kane? Way to quit on your boy :p

I, meanwhile, will continue to hitch my wagon to Karlsson. We're tight!

Crosby has a few hot months and you abandon Kane? Way to quit on your boy :p

I, meanwhile, will continue to hitch my wagon to Karlsson. We're tight!

Dammit, completely slipped up there :lol: You're right, I still think it's Kane.

Karlsson's not even the best defender in Ottawa anymore....

he's pretty good at da hockey der

sidney.gif?w=650

(I understand that goal to be from last night.)

Best goal I've seen this year. He's literally gets dragged down twice. D-man doesn't whiff on it, no fly by there. He basically tries to tackle him and Crosby still roofs it.

Dammit, completely slipped up there :lol: You're right, I still think it's Kane.

Karlsson's not even the best defender in Ottawa anymore....

Right the first time. :P

The Predators keep losing games because Pekka Rinne can't stop anything. His save percentage has dropped to .903, which is almost the worst in the league. At what point does a coach come to the realization that his $7 million goalie needs to sit in favor of backup Carter Hutton (.916 on the season)?