Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

Dreger: "I think that Joe Sakic has a strong appetite to get something done and really shake up the core of the Colorado Avalanche." #Avs

Somewhere GMTM is smiling...

Tyson Barrie please, thank you and if poss Duschene thank you verrrry much:)

Tyson Barrie please, thank you and if poss Duschene thank you verrrry much:)

McKinnon for sale??????!!!!

Avs have aquired Grimaldi from Fla according to their tweet.

Someone around the Oilers organization just confirmed to me that the Canadiens asked for Draisaitl and the 4 pick for Subban!

From Georges Laraque

If this is true one of Murray's d-man he may be wanting will be taken by Montreal. Edmonton was probably going defense anyway, so it may not matter. What's nice is Subban will no longer be in division w/ the Sabres. 

Edited by GoPre

If this is true one of Murray's d-man he may be wanting will be taken by Montreal. Edmonton was probably going defense anyway, so it may not matter. What's nice is Subban will no longer be in division w/ the Sabres. 

Montreal needs everything accept a GT but if they did make the trade I could see them taking a defender at #4 and a forward at #8

Montreal needs everything accept a GT but if they did make the trade I could see them taking a defender at #4 and a forward at #9

Fixed. I agree w/ ya on that. But who knows. Montreal may go the other way. Forward at 4 and defender at 9. 

Fixed. I agree w/ ya on that. But who knows. Montreal may go the other way. Forward at 4 and defender at 9. 

They could, I mean at #4 they could take Debois which would be good for them and then take whatever defender they like at #9. I wouldn't trade Subban for that if I were them. 

Alright, I'm out. should be interesting to see what happens. 

Keep coming back this site every 30 minutes or so in hopes of seeing something went down involving the Sabres. Anyone else doing the same? 

Wait, what? 2 seconds ago there was a thread about possible trade talk between Buffalo and Montreal. Subban for who knows what. 

Edited by GoPre

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.