Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

I'll do 8 for Fowler straight up.

I'm not interested in trading Girgensons for a late first-round pick.

Question, do you truly view Fowler as a first pair defensemen?  I see someone who is good at picking up the pace and making an inlet pass.  But, he's not a complete defensemen and by virtue we're getting ripped off for a top ten pick.  

Question, do you truly view Fowler as a first pair defensemen?  I see someone who is good at picking up the pace and making an inlet pass.  But, he's not a complete defensemen and by virtue we're getting ripped off for a top ten pick.  

I personally see him as a solid #3 defender or the shutdown guy with some offense on the top pair but idk he's on the edge of that. If we trade Ennis and Pysyk for him though, I am okay with that. 

I went and got all excited and stuff

You had premature trajaculation, it happens to the best of us.

I'd rather send (Girgs OR Ennis OR Pysyk) and 38, then use #8 for a future #1 LHD.

I personally see him as a solid #3 defender or the shutdown guy with some offense on the top pair but idk he's on the edge of that. If we trade Ennis and Pysyk for him though, I am okay with that. 

No it doesn't. I never get excited. Ever. *serious face*

Exactly someone who you use as the secondary PP QB, and a second pair defensemen. He's not worth #8.  If its for Ennis, Pysyk and other parts....sure all day. 

he's very good, 30+ points a year, not too physical.  Bottom line, worst case he's 2nd line D, best case, he's Risto partner, right now he steps in as our best LHD.  You don't need stars I nthe backline to win (ask Pittsburgh), just solid Dmen that don't make mistakes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.