Evander Kane - How good do you expect him to be?

LGR4GM

Evander Kane's Skill  

130 members have voted

1. 1. How good will Evander Kane be for Buffalo next season?

• 30+ goal scorer and top 3 forward
    • 20+ goal player and top 6 contributor
    • < 20 goals but all around contributor
    • <20 goals, question his usefullness
    • <20 goals, worst trade ever, fire GMTM
    • EVANDER KANE WILL BE FINE!

I see a line of Girgensons between Kane and Foligno. And Eichel with Ennis and Moulson.

Unless another vet top 6 forward comes in here I seen Moulson shepherding Eichel through his first NHL season, and Kane with Girgensons and Foligno could score 25.

Edited by pi2000

I see a line of Girgensons between Kane and Foligno. And Eichel with Ennis and Moulson.

Unless another vet top 6 forward comes in here I seen Moulson shepherding Eichel through his first NHL season, and Kane with Girgensons and Foligno could score 25.

I'd much rather see Kane and Eichel together with Ennis. Heck, I might even throw Girgs on a wing with them from time to time. Some serious speed/skill combo with those guys.

GO SABRES!!!

Looks good on him

Judging by his pose you can tell he is going to be a major pain. He totally looks like a punk holding his stick like that.  I can't believe we traded for him.

Figured I would beat someone to it.  I kinda love Kane's swagger.  This team has been vanilla boring for a decade, let's be rebels and badasses instead.

Judging by his pose you can tell he is going to be a major pain. He totally looks like a punk holding his stick like that.  I can't believe we traded for him.

Figured I would beat someone to it.  I kinda love Kane's swagger.  This team has been vanilla boring for a decade, let's be rebels and badasses instead.

I totally agree. I am more excited about him being on the team than any other development we have had, maybe even getting Eichel.

Fire GMTM. Figured I would beat someone to it when/if Kane fails. /s

On another thread someone said, "post on Sabrespace you may have a viewpoint that no one has thought of". Well I would point to your post as a reason why someone would be timid about posting their viewpoint only to have it mocked.

I'm pretty sure you could have made the same comment without the mocking. Anyways, have a great weekend.

On another thread someone said, "post on Sabrespace you may have a viewpoint that no one has thought of". Well I would point to your post as a reason why someone would be timid about posting their viewpoint only to have it mocked.

I'm pretty sure you could have made the same comment without the mocking. Anyways, have a great weekend.

So you think Kane is a punk for holding his stick like that?

On another thread someone said, "post on Sabrespace you may have a viewpoint that no one has thought of". Well I would point to your post as a reason why someone would be timid about posting their viewpoint only to have it mocked.

Is that your opinion or are you just theorizing? 

So you think Kane is a punk for holding his stick like that?

I think Kane is a badass.  

Speaking of Evander Kane and his instagram.... Seems he met some young Sabres fans today.

Great meeting a couple of young @buffalosabres fans. https://instagram.com/p/4AAFyKzN8R/ 

Slug!

Edited by That Aud Smell

Must be Whiskey Bottle of emotion's kids given their choice of player jersey as well. I can see it now:

Kid 1: Dad, can I get a new jersey? This one has the slug on it.

Kid 2: Yeah, and Pominville isn't even on the team anymore

Whiskey: SILENCE! You're wearing the jersey of the greatest hockey player in all of mankind's existence. Consider yourselves lucky.

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.