Superdraft - where would every NHL player get picked today?

SDS

With the 20th pick of the 2015 Superdraft the Minnesota Wild select Ryan Miller. 

Seriously, Vladimir Tarasenko. 

###### you dudacek!

I'm seriously very curious why he fell this far.

Is because we are so fixated on centres?

Young, proven winner, a horse who does everything well.

And and lol to JJ

Edited by dudacek

The New York Islanders select PK Suban.

I had just got out of a meeting.  I get back to my desk and instead of input my new numbers into excel, I rush to Sabres Space and see if Jamie Benn fell to me in this meaningless fantasy draft  :doh:

The New York Islanders select PK Suban.

I had just got out of a meeting.  I get back to my desk and instead of input my new numbers into excel, I rush to Sabres Space and see if Jamie Benn fell to me in this meaningless fantasy draft  :doh:

Interesting. You took the guy I considered taking instead of Benn.

I'm seriously very curious why he fell this far.

Is because we are so fixated on centres?

Young, proven winner, a horse who does everything well.

FWIW I was indeed fixated on centers, with "franchise defenseman" ahead of "high-scoring winger" in my valuation system.  I didn't like any of the centers still available at my slot, so that meant I was going with a Dman.  And I think a Dman who can create offense like Karlsson is slightly more valuable than an all-around horse like Doughty, and I think Karlsson is better offensively than Subban, so I went with Karlsson by a nose over Subban.

FWIW I was indeed fixated on centers, with "franchise defenseman" ahead of "high-scoring winger" in my valuation system.  I didn't like any of the centers still available at my slot, so that meant I was going with a Dman.  And I think a Dman who can create offense like Karlsson is slightly more valuable than an all-around horse like Doughty, and I think Karlsson is better offensively than Subban, so I went with Karlsson by a nose over Subban.

Fair points and you can make an argument for most other picks ahead of him. He could have been a second choice for 10 slots in row, but behind different guys due to the individual tastes of the pickers.

I just think he's pretty much acknowledged as a top-10 player and it's surprising to see him where he is.

Good lesson on how highly ranked guys drop sometimes in the entry draft.

No, you just have picks for two different teams (as I understand it).

I'm up next, but I really need to know if my next player is for a second lineup, or if my next player will be playing next to Johanson.

in other words, are freeman and eleven building the same team?

I'm up next, but I really need to know if my next player is for a second lineup, or if my next player will be playing next to Johanson.

in other words, are freeman and eleven building the same team?

No one is building a team.

You are being asked to pick who you think is the best available player, period.

Nevermind.  I apparently don't know the rules at all.

Not that I am a part of this, but based on everyone's choices, it looks like the majority of posters are picking with the intents of building a team starting from scratch.

IMO, it wouldn't make any sense to combine two random draft slots "teams" to make one team per poster. That would give a big advantage to guys with early picks and a big disadvantage to guys like Flagg and Hoss. Obviously you would take Wildcard's Kane and Ovechkin team at #1/#8 over whomever is picking in the late 20's. It should be two separate teams IMO.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.