Superdraft - where would every NHL player get picked today?

SDS

Here is my not team that I didn't build.  To help fill out my team I am also taking Scott Hartnell and Evgeny Kuznetsov.

Jonathan Huberdeau - John Tavares - Filip Forsberg

Scott Hartnell - Joe Pavelski - Nikita Kucherov

Evgeny Kuznetsov - Joe Thornton - 

Keith Yandle - Zach Bogosian

Braydon Coburn Justin Faulk

Dmitri Kulikov - 

Pekka Rinne

I never listen and hardly care, but is Mike Schopp the Skip Bayless of local radio? Meaning that he purposely takes up opinions in order to generate discussion, controversy and attention.

He says that Jonathan Toews is a top ten player "maybe" top five. He says that Patrick Kane should go between 25-50 in a superdraft around the league... Every time I see him defending an opinion it's a terrible one.

I never listen and hardly care, but is Mike Schopp the Skip Bayless of local radio? Meaning that he purposely takes up ###### opinions in order to generate discussion, controversy and attention.

He says that Jonathan Toews is a top ten player "maybe" top five. He says that Patrick Kane should go between 25-50 in a superdraft around the league... Every time I see him defending an opinion it's a terrible one.

:sick:  :doh:

I never listen and hardly care, but is Mike Schopp the Skip Bayless of local radio? Meaning that he purposely takes up ###### opinions in order to generate discussion, controversy and attention.

Listening to this right now. Both of these guys are idiots,... and I usually like them. I now question everything they ever have to say about hockey.

I think you just defined sports talk. Some are obviously worse than others, but they all say things for the express purpose of attracting viewers/listeners.

Listening to this right now. Both of these guys are idiots,... and I usually like them. I now question everything they ever have to say about hockey.

Schopp is the poster child for why people who don't understand statistics shouldn't use them. His argument against Shea Weber was awful.

• 11 months later...

His defense, or his opinion?

The search function is your friend. ;)

:P

I searched 'draft' 'super' and 'ultimate'. Couldn't find it. No offense to SDS, but I loath that thing

Anyway, the reason I brought up this thread is, I figure we could determine a winner out of it. Anyone down?

I searched 'draft' 'super' and 'ultimate'. Couldn't find it. No offense to SDS, but I ###### loath that thing

Anyway, the reason I brought up this thread is, I figure we could determine a winner out of it. Anyone down?

I've found better luck searching for a particular player's name & the poster's name. Most threads can be found that way, though Steve Ott & Derek Roy can find themselves in the dust bin (3 letter search terms don't work here :().

Unfortunately, a really good thread from the past - assembling an "all time" Sabres team - appears to have vanished in the crash. Could not find that one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.