The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

I've been looking all over for it so I don't have to pay shipping charges (hello, entry-level paycheck).

That's why I've avoided buying it from that link, the shipping's absurd. I'm going to check around town tomorrow or this weekend. Hopefully it's not already off the shelves. 

That's why I've avoided buying it from that link, the shipping's absurd. I'm going to check around town tomorrow or this weekend. Hopefully it's not already off the shelves. 

I feel like The Hockey News isn't main stream enough to meet Buffalo shelves, regardless of how hockey crazed the city is.

Strategic microphone placement on Olga's part. Jack was trying not to stare into the microphone.....

I already have a hard enough time if a girl is showing some cleavage to not get caught taking a peek, but you can sneak one when they look away. On camera, even if he takes a peek for a second, it's on camera. I can't imagine the stress that brings. I've been busted enough to know the consequences, but if there is one still shot of Jack looking that is captured for all eternity on the web, watch out.

I already have a hard enough time if a girl is showing some cleavage to not get caught taking a peek, but you can sneak one when they look away. On camera, even if he takes a peek for a second, it's on camera. I can't imagine the stress that brings. I've been busted enough to know the consequences, but if there is one still shot of Jack looking that is captured for all eternity on the web, watch out.

She's a super hot blonde Russian.  I'm pretty sure even if a picture is caught of him peeking everyone else will understand.

I'm impressed with watching Eichel in this tourney. His skating, smarts are top notch. I know he's 18 but he seems once he has a full time coach at the NHL level that he's going to cleanup the small things in his game making him an elite level player. What I'm talking about is his ability to take his game to another level. The kid is definetly strong on his skates and seems like he's got an elite level shot but his vision and passing are top notch. I can't wait when Murray calls his name at number 2. I wouldn't mind Murray to try to sign Reilly from Minnesota since they say he's going to be a UFA.

If its out there for you to look at, then do so, they want  you to look at it :D

Except Hoss, who doesn't want you to look at his breasts.

:D my eyes are up here.

My comment was serious, though. Women don't need to go out of their way to cover up every body part that might catch the eyes of others and not everything a woman does with her appearance is for the sake of others. I hate the "it's her fault she dresses like that" mentality. Glad it's slowly changing.

:D my eyes are up here.

My comment was serious, though. Women don't need to go out of their way to cover up every body part that might catch the eyes of others and not everything a woman does with her appearance is for the sake of others. I hate the "it's her fault she dresses like that" mentality. Glad it's slowly changing.

You're slowly changing!!!!!!