The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

I'm seriously not trying to be a dick with this comment.......but I would be scared to turn the keys to my 2004 Chevy over at the valet station of Cheesecake Factory to that person, let alone the keys to a $200 million company.....

Are you the "Hannifin" guy?

Seriously....it's a reality check. That had to be taken the past few weeks, right?

2 years of suffering......holy cow.

It was taken before the world juniors.

And are you actually trying to make a judgement about the kid based on what he looks like?  I thought you were joking.

Like... you've seen him hockey before right?

Spoken from experience, I take it.

I'm not talking the Romanian at $20 a song here......that's my experience.......Olga seems like the goods. She's a tough combo. I'd say.....70% kiss the top of her hand when you meet her, but it has to be the perfect balance of delicate and strength......and 30%, I want to sit on the couch all weekend in sweatpants and no makeup. I think she's too classy, smart and balanced for the average jock, but too down to earth for the investment banker with the hair gel that looks good in a tux, but is probably going to come out of the closet at some point.

It was taken before the world juniors.

And are you actually trying to make a judgement about the kid based on what he looks like?  I thought you were joking.

Like... you've seen him hockey before right?

He's young....he's a baby.....there's more body hair on an artichoke......that's all I'm saying.

I'm not talking the Romanian at $20 a song here......that's my experience.......Olga seems like the goods. She's a tough combo. I'd say.....70% kiss the top of her hand when you meet her, but it has to be the perfect balance of delicate and strength......and 30%, I want to sit on the couch all weekend in sweatpants and no makeup. I think she's too classy, smart and balanced for the average jock, but too down to earth for the investment banker with the hair gel that looks good in a tux, but is probably going to come out of the closet at some point.

He's young....he's a baby.....there's more body hair on an artichoke......that's all I'm saying.

At least he doesn't look like Bieber. Seriously, for as awesome as winning McDavid would have been...I'd have to spend the next 15 years reconciling how I could be cheering so much for a Bieber lookalike.

I'm not talking the Romanian at $20 a song here......that's my experience.......Olga seems like the goods. She's a tough combo. I'd say.....70% kiss the top of her hand when you meet her, but it has to be the perfect balance of delicate and strength......and 30%, I want to sit on the couch all weekend in sweatpants and no makeup. I think she's too classy, smart and balanced for the average jock, but too down to earth for the investment banker with the hair gel that looks good in a tux, but is probably going to come out of the closet at some point.

So she needs another Ryan Miller to happen along?

C'mon. She's got some sort of beau (a fella) based on her 'Gram.

Now there's an attractive man!

I'll see your attractive George and raise you a CR7.

17475-desktop-wallpapers-cristiano-ronal

C'mon. She's got some sort of beau (a fella) based on her 'Gram.

I base it much more by that rock on her finger.

She must be in weight training just to lug that thing around.

She's cute and all, but she's not my type.