GDT Sabres at Blue Jackets 4-10-2015 7PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Agreed.  If they get a good return, then maybe trade him, but I love the thought of him as a depth center.  He's learning how to use those big bones of his and he has a lot more offensive polish than, say, Foligno.

I love you too, man.

Grigs Gionta and Foligno might be a good third line next year.

Since we are about to add a first line of ZEMGUS, KANE AND MCEICHEL!!!!!!!!!

me too. Eichel is what we won. McDavid is like a mythical unicorn to me

And I know everyone says McDavid is generational and Eichel is "merely elite" but I'm not so sure they're so far apart.  I'll be more than happy with either one.  One scored 4 goals tonight, the other won the Hobie Baker Award today.  As a freshman.

Edited by Neuvichs Perchatka

And I know everyone says McEichel is generational and Eichel is "merely elite" but I'm not so sure they're so far apart.  I'll be more than happy with either one.  One scored 4 goals tonight, the other won the Hobie Baker Award today.  As a freshman.

Here's what matters to me: McDavid is better, but everything I've read puts the gap between he and Eichel as smaller than the gap between Eichel and the next tier. Of course I'd rather have McDavid, but what Eichel did this year at BU was incredible, and we should all feel incredibly fortunate that he's the worst case scenario now.

I feel like I felt after the comeback. So excited, but wiped emotionally.

This has been the longest game 7 in history. I am mentally exhausted.

Wife left start of 3rd cause she said she only sees Sabres goals.....I have infected her with my nutjob thinking. But, it worked so maybe I nuts after all.

Edited by plenzmd1

Despite all the BS this roster of players are giving it their all to the bitter end.  With the draft pick crap behind us all, let's knock the f*cking Pens out of the playoffs tomorrow night. 

The only thing that matters from this year is LAST PLACE!!!!!!!!   The Curse is Broken..We totally suck now!!!....lol

I feel like I felt after the comeback. So excited, but wiped emotionally.

This has been the longest game 7 in history. I am mentally exhausted.

Wife left start of 3rd cause she said she only sees Sabres goals.....I have infected her with my nutjob thinking. But, it worked so maybe I nuts after all.

you have an excellent relationship... trust me.   

I decided to stop coming here for a while because this place has really gone to hell. But I decided to torture myself and read a GDT. I hope the Sabres finish 29th just in spite of some of you idiots.

Too bad, so sad.

I had hoped that your Cats would get the lottery win if my Sabres don't, but based on that attitude, blank 'em.

Despite all the BS this roster of players are giving it their all to the bitter end.  With the draft pick crap behind us all, let's knock the f*cking Pens out of the playoffs tomorrow night.

Abso ####ing lutely. :beer:

April 18th, next Saturday

Dude, the avatar and text to go w/ it are PURRfect for your SS nom de plume. :beer:

Hallelujah!!!

Yes!!!

What a frickin nightmare! The sun will rise tomorrow!

Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!

The strife is o'er, the battle done;

the victory of shart is won;

the song of triumph has begun:

Alleluia!

The powers of Darcy have done their worst,

but Murray his legions hath dispersed;

let shouts of hockey joy outburst:

Alleluia!

Where was this desire all season?

I have never understood this question, and it's been in several threads. How fast should it have taken for Nolan to instill a new culture into this team after Rolston was fired...while the team was still being gutted and replaced by a glorified AHL roster?

The Sabres seemed to get better since the trade deadline. Perhaps everyone knew they didn't have to walk on egg shells any more and they could focus on hockey?

What did they say? Was was watching the CBJ feed.

They just talked about how tough it was, and that they realized what wins and losses meant this season, but it's finally over, and they completely understand how the fans felt. You could sense the relief from them too. There was no bitterness - only the feeling it's time to come together.

I stopped watching when it was tied after 2. I thought, maybe, me watching is bad luck.

So, I checked the Sabres app every 5 minutes for the score in the 3rd.

You can all thank me.

I hereby nominate Andrew Amerk for the Rocket Rishart.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.