GDT Sabres at Blue Jackets 4-10-2015 7PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Why Lindback? Why?

They mentioned on WGR the other day that Paul Hamilton has told them several times that it is in Nolan's contract that he chooses who plays.  Nolan wants the best chance to win.  Period.  No concern for anything else going on around him.  Forget that normal teams play their backups in one game of back-to-backs.  :wallbash: 

They mentioned on WGR the other day that Paul Hamilton has told them several times that it is in Nolan's contract that he chooses who plays.  Nolan wants the best chance to win.  Period.  No concern for anything else going on around him.  Forget that normal teams play their backups in one game of back-to-backs.  :wallbash:

Exactly, so when we MIGHT really want to win tomorrow, the best goalie won't even start (or will be tired). Time to get out of town with your millions Ted, you are no longer welcome here (my opinion of course).

1/4 of the way through the 2nd page 5.5 hours before game time. Weren't there a few of these that didn't hit the 2nd page until the 3rd was about to start?

Since the 2nd Sabres-Yotes game, the final scores for both teams have pretty much been what they should (though the paths to the outcomes definitely have gone through some heavy brush rather than solid pavement). IF this one holds to that trend, there'll be champale popping everywhere but the Sabres dressing room around 9:40PM EDT tonight.

cuz i'm not waiting until 2 hours after the game ends to celebrate. :)

Just realized it's the Bj's last home game tonight, and it's fan appreciation night in Columbus, prepare for an ass-whoopin

Unless our craptacular team lulls them to sleep like they did with the Blackhawks and Islanders.  That and us ending the BJ's hot streak that is what scares me.

I have slept like shizit the last few nights.  God this sucks.

Please, please lose.  I have shot all lined up if they take care of business tonight.

Can someone start the anti-GDT for his one and then the mods can move just about every post over there.

GO SABRES!!

I will never hope that my team loses, but we have all had enough.

I don't want the Sabres to lose, ever, but I hope this ends tonight and then we put this entire season behind us.

All the tankers and anti-tankers will join together to fight the common enemy.

Can someone start the anti-GDT for his one and then the mods can move just about every post over there.

GO SABRES!!

I don't want the Sabres to lose, ever, but I hope this ends tonight and then we put this entire season behind us.

Tooth Decay? 

cartoon-tooth-dental-cavity-3234654.jpg

On another note, did anyone see the BU vs UND game last night? Jack Eichel is incredibly good. He dominated play every time he hit the ice.

I did. It was a really good game especially at the end and I think Eichel willed his team to victory. He was a leader for them.  

Alright kids, I'm out, play nice while I'm gone. 

GO SABRES!!

Erectile dysfunction?

GO SABRES!!

You WILL hope they lose tonight dammit

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.