Desert Dogs @ Vancouver: 4-9-2015 10pm EST

CallawaySabres

Anyone sweating yet? Was hoping Anaheim would wrap up the West tonight to make Yotes game Saturday meaningless. Not so fast as things just are not falling our way yet. Yes, we have 4 more shots at this but I can't handle the pressure of that Columbus game.

Desert Dogs, you got this right?!

uhg, another yotes gdt? I'll go sacrifice another Canadian kitten to the hockey gods, maybe it will work.

giphy.gif

We know they're Canadian kittens because they're so agreeable.

Welp, this thread guarantees another Arizona loss. The thread itself is bad enough, but "Desert Dogs" in the subject line is the kicker.

We know they're Canadian kittens because they're so agreeable.

Welp, this thread guarantees another Arizona loss. The thread itself is bad enough, but "Desert Dogs" in the subject line is the kicker.

I seriously don't think karma/jinx/hockey gods have ever been on our side so to all of it, I say bring it on.

Folks, forget counting on the Coyotes to win a game.  It isn't going to happen. 

Absolutely! Forget Arizona winning another game. The Sabres future, to a large extent, will be decided in Columbus. If the Sabres get points in Columbus, I am certain they will beat the struggling Penguins. Stop the agony. I can't take it anymore.

Edited by PotentPowerPlay22

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.