2015 / 2016 Line Up

2slowtogofast

• 2 weeks later...

Lehner returns to practice today.

Pysyk probable return to practice after the Islanders Game

Awesome.  Finally.  Still no word on why he was out?  DDB has put a real gag order over releasing injuries.  First Bogo's long, 'unexplained' absence and now this.

No idea why hockey does that Derrico, but it drives me insane.

Just hockey? Football is notorious for this shiz.

It all started when players injured body parts were targeted by opponents because the inury report told them exactly where to aim. Don't get me wrong, when I hear coaches say "he's got a lower body" I want to stab myself in the ear with a screwdriver. Complete the sentence. He has a lower body injury you mongoloid.

I'd rather have that 1st round pick return.

Accurate picture of the usual decorations in the back of his net

Lehner is really going to have to show O'Reilly-level dominance to win some people here over.

Just being better than Ullmark and/or Johnson isn't going to cut it.

Lehner is really going to have to show O'Reilly-level dominance to win some people here over.

I will be happy with quality starter and a career without concussion issues. That's what I wanted and that's the risk I saw.

I think he is going to have to show a higher ceiling than White, Samsanov or Boeser.

I'd rather have that 1st round pick return.

I feel like this will never die, reason being that who knows who Murray would have drafted with that pick, the "mystery box allurement" will remain indefinitely as there's always a chance that a pick turns into a good player. There may be a player drafted around the spot of the pick that has a substantial NHL career. But would that have been the player Murray selected? It was only ever a chance that the player he did select turned into an NHL player, and more likely that the player didn't, never mind a good one. It was a what, 25% chance at an NHL mainstay? Personally, I couldn't care less at this point, no matter what happens with Lehner. It was worth the risk.

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.