GDT: Buffalo @ Bahston, 7:30 pm EST, NBCSN

WildCard

I enjoy the players battling to win meaningless games. Good on them. Good on Lindback for having something to prove. I know getting one of these McEichel's will be a game changer for this team, but if these guys are trying to win games then I'm going to be right there with them as a fan until the last whistle blows this year. There's some genuine mental toughness going on in that locker room and I'm happy for it. 

I have a less extreme thought similar to this. I'm entering media. Hopefully sports media. Which will require me being unbiased. The Sabres, if they don't get a top two pick, will be atrocious and unwatchable for at least two more years. I won't waste my time with them. Will I drift away? Hopefully not. But the emotion is certainly already being drained.

This is not necessarily true, with Reinhart, Kane, Pysyk, and possible trades or FA signings this summer combined with the type of effort like tonight they could turn it around quicker than you think. Atrocious is a pretty strong word. That being said, you or anyone else who wants to jump ship now, see ya. Your type of "fan" won't be needed or missed around here when this thing gets turned around. Go Sabres!!

You guys need to wake up. No offense but wanting wins right now makes you look really foolish.

And not enjoying a win over the Bruins makes you look like a sourpuss.

Early in the season, the idea of The Tank was abhorrent to me.  So, so wrong to root for your team to lose.  Then I accepted it as a consolation to feel better when they lost.  I finally bought in and I know the team will be best off if they lose out.  But just like The Tank was a consolation for me when the lost, my love for the Sabres is the consolation when they win, even though I know The Tank is the best course of action.  

You can get a generational player but you need a team for him to play on.  The Sabres became more of a team tonight.

I still think they win McDavid.  Whether or not they come in 30th, I feel in my gut that they will win the lottery.

So you can get your panties in a knot, but whether I personally wanted them to win or lose didn't affect the outcome of the game, and it'd be senseless not to enjoy a good pasting of the Bruins.

Edited by Neuvichs Perchatka

This is not necessarily true, with Reinhart, Kane, Pysyk, and possible trades or FA signings this summer combined with the type of effort like tonight they could turn it around quicker than you think. Atrocious is a pretty strong word. That being said, you or anyone else who wants to jump ship now, see ya. Your type of "fan" won't be needed or missed around here when this thing gets turned around. Go Sabres!!

Free agency is void of talent this year. And players are far less likely to sign here if we don't land a top two pick. Same with waiving no-trade clauses. The effects of missing out on the top two will be felt top to bottom with this organization.

Reminder: if we finish second we're still in position to land a top pick. Hopefully somehow that can happen.

You can get a generational player but you need a team for him to play on.  The Sabres became more of a team tonight.

I've seen a lot of cellar teams play spoiler against backup goaltenders over the years and most of them were still in the cellar the next year. 

I hate the tank. I hate everything about it. I would rather be competing for a playoff spotv and getting knocked out on the first round. But f me if your going to ram this shizit hockey up my ass for two years at least make it worth my while. Mitch Marner is not worth the crap we have had to endure. That is why I am pissed. I didn't want this horseshit in the first place.

Edited by sicknfla

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.