GDT Rangers at Buffalo 7:00 PM MSG

Brawndo

The game is over. Two pages.  I just wanted to note this.

At least the thread got pinned this time.

How many times have we been shutout this year? And what is the record for most shutout team?

Idk, I tried to look quick but didn't see it. I remember in 2007 going into that game against Ottawa in the playoffs we hadn't been shutout once all year... nostalgia sucks.

While you all watched the Sabres ride the tank, UB just won the MAC championship and are going to the NCAA's for the first time ever.

yes they are, we are actually celebrating it in "the other sports thread" 

tis a great day to be a bull.

Marcus Foligno has quietly had a pretty solid season.

He's been the 3rd liner banger he was expected to be.

Lindback hasn't looked nearly as bad as I thought he would be.

I do think it had something to do with Nolan's style, but I'm not discounting Irbe's influence.

Edited by dudacek

The Sabres have been fun to watch and playing very well lately. It seems like they are just missing a number one line that can score but there are some solid pieces in place. Luckily we are still managing to lose. The Rangers goalie made some great saves. And Lindbeck might be a viable goalie in this league. He isn't costing them games and almost stealing some points. Let's hope they can avoid winning some meaningless games down the stretch and complete the tank.

I watched, but didn't feel like posting.  What's the point.  That was a shockingly boring game.  Like watching paint dry.

Yeah, I feel you there (and I'm just teasing, 11)... I watched tonight mostly because I had nothing better to do and didn't feel like cleaning my house, lol.

Yeah, I feel you there (and I'm just teasing, 11)... I watched tonight mostly because I had nothing better to do and didn't feel like cleaning my house, lol.

I actually got in the mood to clean. I haven't cleaned under the kitchen stove in a ######'s age, not since it was put in, actually. I never pulled it out because the gas line is too short. Tonight my 97-point IQ kicked in and I realized I could turn the stove sideways and move it enough to completely expose the floor under it. The crud was pretty impressive. Everything I've dropped in that kitchen that seemed to disappear into another dimension was under there. M&Ms, pills, chick peas, a blueberry, all in various states of mummification. It was pretty funny, actually.

Edit: Oh, FFS, a racoon's age.

Edited by @fakegorbyportwinestain

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.