Casey Bailey, Matt O'connor. Any other college free agents?

tom webster

Reports are the Sabres have signed him

@SHCdotcom: The Buffalo Sabres have reportedly agreed to a deal with free agent forward Evan Rodrigues.

Rodrigues spent last... http://t.co/108TdUQ6ng

Nice!

Here's the link to the WEEI story too 

http://collegeblog.weei.com/sports/college/2015/04/21/sources-bus-evan-rodrigues-to-sign-free-agent-deal-with-sabres/

Not

You mean its possible a sought after goaltender won't sign here just because someone he played with for four years has?  Who knows if he will but I find it funny whenever someone assumes that everyone on a team likes each other or even respects each other the same way everyone from a certain area wants to continue their career in the same area.

You mean its possible a sought after goaltender won't sign here just because someone he played with for four years has? Who knows if he will but I find it funny whenever someone assumes that everyone on a team likes each other or even respects each other the same way everyone from a certain area wants to continue their career in the same area.

I've been feeling like we'll be signing O'Connor for a while now... Eichel and Rodrigues only make it feel even more likely to me. Didn't say that this is the reason he's signing here...

You mean its possible a sought after goaltender won't sign here just because someone he played with for four years has? Who knows if he will but I find it funny whenever someone assumes that everyone on a team likes each other or even respects each other the same way everyone from a certain area wants to continue their career in the same area.

I'd like to think everyone can extrapolate all this data from my post like you did but I know better

I've been feeling like we'll be signing O'Connor for a while now... Eichel and Rodrigues only make it feel even more likely to me. Didn't say that this is the reason he's signing here...

You said inevitable. now. The now implies a correlation. I think he may sign here but I really think it has nothing to do with Rodrigues.

You said inevitable. now. The now implies a correlation. I think he may sign here but I really think it has nothing to do with Rodrigues.

Yea, probably has absolutely nothing to do with that. People don't like familiarity or anything. :p

You mean its possible a sought after goaltender won't sign here just because someone he played with for four years has?  Who knows if he will but I find it funny whenever someone assumes that everyone on a team likes each other or even respects each other the same way everyone from a certain area wants to continue their career in the same area.

3 years ;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.