GDT Buffalo@Florida 3:00pm EST

WildCard

In their defense (why they didn't correct it this year I don't know) the seats behind the benches are Club Red. All inclusive deal. Drinks, food, booze.... it's like a club. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=BB%26T+club+red&biw=1745&bih=868&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=cj7yVMDVF8_nsAS1_4H4Aw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoBA

Makes sense. I did notice that the seats behind the penalty boxes were pretty full. Doesn't look good on TV, that's for sure.

My descent into fan hell has been completed. I did a quick fist pump when the Panthers just scored. That's a first for me in 40 years of being a fan. ###### Terry. ###### tanking. Most of all, ###### me.

I'm right there with you. I actually let the word "Yes" come out of my mouth after the last two Florida goals. Don't feel good about it, but I know after this season, it will never happen again...I hope.

Is there still an anti-tank on board? Would you explain yourself??

Come on, man... you had it right with your earlier post in this thread, so why not let it go?  Don't confuse the fact that some of us aren't happy with losses means we don't see the endgame.  I'm not doing this again.

Is there still an anti-tank on board? Would you explain yourself??

Until the season has ended I will refuse to root for this team to lose. Once the season has concluded I will join the McEichel bandwagon should the Sabres be in the running for the top pick in the draft. Until then I will take every loss like a man and enjoy any win that comes along. My constitution is strong. 

May the hockey gods have mercy on anyone fist pumping for Sabres losses. These are truly dark times. 

But your long term vision is weak

Not a chance. I understand what drafting first overall means to this team. I hope it works out. I simply refuse to take the low road and accept it as the foregone conclusion as our obviously bi-polar pro-tank friends have been doing all season. Watching the panic when the Sabres score is just depressing. 

STOP WITH THIS KIND OF THING, SERIOUSLY!  You cheer the way you want to, and let us cheer the way we want to.  God, I hate this season.

Give it up, you're not going to get through to them. We've asked repeatedly for them to keep the tank talk out of GDT's. They won't. The lack of common courtesy is only going to get worse. 

Give it up, you're not going to get through to them. We've asked repeatedly for them to keep the tank talk out of GDT's. They won't. The lack of common courtesy is only going to get worse. 

The game is over, so it's not the tank bit that irritates me.  It's the continued need by tankers to essentially insult the non-tankers for not agreeing with them.  ###### that ######.

Edited by кофеином ученый

Until the season has ended I will refuse to root for this team to lose. Once the season has concluded I will join the McEichel bandwagon should the Sabres be in the running for the top pick in the draft. Until then I will take every loss like a man and enjoy any win that comes along. My constitution is strong. 

May the hockey gods have mercy on anyone fist pumping for Sabres losses. These are truly dark times.

Wouldn't it be more holier than thou to refuse to watch the fruit of the "tank" and swear off watching the team until McEichel retires? Just wondering.

Come on, man... you had it right with your earlier post in this thread, so why not let it go?  Don't confuse the fact that some of us aren't happy with losses means we don't see the endgame.  I'm not doing this again.

Exactly how I feel, I know it's beneficial for them to end up last, but I can not pull myself to root against them. I will always feel excited about a Sabres goal and curse a goal by the opposition.

STOP WITH THIS KIND OF THING, SERIOUSLY! You cheer the way you want to, and let us cheer the way we want to. God, I hate this season.

I agree 100% and don't begrudge anyone enjoying wins if they so choose, but at this point with 20 games left in a lost season its undeniable that Sabre wins are detrimental to their long term success.

The game is over, so it's not the tank bit that irritates me. It's the continued need by tankers to essentially insult the non-tankers for not agreeing with them. ###### that ######.

In fairness, tankers have had plenty of "fake fan" insults tossed our way. While some individuals have stayed above the fray, both sides as a whole dived head-first into the muck a long time ago.

That said, I am pretty sad (though not surprised) with what recent GDTs have become.

I agree 100% and don't begrudge anyone enjoying wins if they so choose, but at this point with 20 games left in a lost season its undeniable that Sabre wins are detrimental to their long term success.

As I said the last time this came up:  only IF you think McEichel are the only path to success.  It's fine that you do.  I do not.  I believe GMTM will find a way to turn the Sabres around, whatever hand he's dealt.  It's okay that we disagree on this; I'm just sick of people acting like their way is the only way and mocking people who disagree.

In fairness, tankers have had plenty of "fake fan" insults tossed our way. While some individuals have stayed above the fray, both sides as a whole dived head-first into the muck a long time ago.

That said, I am pretty sad (though not surprised) with what recent GDTs have become.

Me, too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.