GDT: Sabres at Blue Jackets 2/24/2015 7pm MSG

Brawndo

From here on out, my passion for losing skyrockets as each game approaches. Silently I have been wanting this but now, I will be wanting losses more than I have wanted playoff wins in the past. Eichel is just THAT good, and if they blow it now, it will be devastating. I will openly say that if there is ANYONE left who wants wins, you just don't get it.

I may have now accepted that it's best to lose out, but I don't think I could be programmed like this ever :P 

From here on out, my passion for losing skyrockets as each game approaches. Silently I have been wanting this but now, I will be wanting losses more than I have wanted playoff wins in the past. Eichel is just THAT good, and if they blow it now, it will be devastating. I will openly say that if there is ANYONE left who wants wins, you just don't get it.

Well i may have been a tad extreme but you catch my drift.

I don't think (hope) you meant this to come off like it did, but how about we drop the telling each other how to be fans as though there's only one correct answer this season? I can acknowledge the benefits of them finishing 30th without wanting them to lose every remaining game in embarrassing fashion. And if you feel differently, so be it, but please keep your version of "cheering" to the CHL thread in-game.

I don't think (hope) you meant this to come off like it did, but how about we drop the telling each other how to be fans as though there's only one correct answer this season? I can acknowledge the benefits of them finishing 30th without wanting them to lose every remaining game in embarrassing fashion. And if you feel differently, so be it, but please keep your version of "cheering" to the CHL thread in-game.

That was the first hint that maybe you are leaning in the loosing direction. You said "in embarrassing fashion". So you just want them to keep it respectable? Just busting your chops. I applaud your continued support.

Nolan was trying to keep last game's pairing together... maybe put Zad on the wing for the first period, just for fun.

On a line with Cody Hodgson....

One of them has already checked out for the season, the other might just be late, but who will get yanked from the line up for next game?....

Edited by Woods-Racer

I've actually been trying to catch other games in between periods.  I forgot how fast and good the game can look. 

I'm holding out for the playoffs, so I don't make painful side-by-side comparisons.

Also, this just in: The Buffalo Sabres have asked Evander Kane to help Zadorov with his punctuality.

filepicker%2FcKgGBZuJQEOpDOjltt01_Flavor

Edited by Я знаю физика

That was the first hint that maybe you are leaning in the loosing direction. You said "in embarrassing fashion". So you just want them to keep it respectable? Just busting your chops. I applaud your continued support.

I'd be okay with more games like Sun. night vs Nashville, OT or regulation. I want to see progress and evidence of something resembling a team playing together with pride, even if they aren't very good and ultimately lose. I cannot hope for them to lose.

Unfortunately I'll miss tonight due to snowboarding!

I'm with you bio.

I have made my position abundantly clear.  I am against the tank and I will never, ever, hope the Sabres lose.

Oh, and from now on you will be known as ...

биомужлан

Since I am still on my best behaviour I will refrain from making any reference to sexy Russian female spies ... oooppppsssss.

:flirt:

Not going to name names ...

This video contains contents from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds

but why do Canadians put up a video that only they can enjoy, not very nice I must say.

Here I was lead to believe that this particular Canadian was very nice too.....

Forsberg had a .927 sv% in 27 games last season in the AHL.  He currently sits at .864 with CBJ, but he's played < 200 minutes.   That's a bit over 3 games of puck.    A former teammate of Sabres prospect Linus Ullmark and Gustav Possler, he's due to find his form tonight :)

Edited by пирог двух тысяч

Not going to name names ...

This video contains contents from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds

but why do Canadians put up a video that only they can enjoy, not very nice I must say.

Here I was lead to believe that this particular Canadian was very nice too.....

who is SME and what copyrights??

I think my point is that now, at this point of the season and where they stand, winning just seems so destructive to the future.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.