GDT Nashville at Buffalo 2-22-2015 6PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Neuvirth had a great game. Relies a lot on reflexes vs positioning, contrary to new age goalies. He is a bit smaller than the new breed.

Larsson had a good shift filling in for Zemgus, 200 foot game. Played fine otherwise.

Nice to see Bogo stand up for teammates, Benoit knocked Wilson down to start fireworks then saunters over to hug Fisher.

Risto was pretty good.

Pysyk was solid in limited minutes.

Ennis is nifty (sorry I'm using Rick Middleton's nickname, but it fits).

Zemgus was a locomotive.

Neuvirth had a great game. Relies a lot on reflexes vs positioning, contrary to new age goalies. He is a bit smaller than the new breed.

Larsson had a good shift filling in for Zemgus, 200 foot game. Played fine otherwise.

Nice to see Bogo stand up for teammates, Benoit knocked Wilson down to start fireworks then saunters over to hug Fisher.

Risto was pretty good.

Zemgus was a locomotive.

Excellent call French.  First time I've heard Ennis called Nifty (a la Middleton).  It fits and it's nice to know someone else on this board was around when Middleton was nifty.

;) I am fighting them off with chairs, but... here comes the needle... ahhh... rest.

I broke team rules.

That my line Cheery blossomov. (My real name is bobby Hughes ., my dad is in the BIS.. I have to pay for banker stiffs back over yr wall that talk way too much... seems you have many comrades here , safety in numbers,, for now .) Shite, sorry.. Wrong forum .. Let's hit the tank in celebration for saving a point and watching ennis and bogo attempt to push the self destruct on a perfect stentch filled rolling thunder...sabres pace to destruction , not bi junkie conspiracy .. I get thm confused , my bad. Edited by K8prisoner

Risto was pretty good.

Zemgus was a locomotive.

Actually .. It's kinda scary seeing all these good things about 15 games too early .. I hope we keep nervy and re bury pcsyk, Larson and McCabe back where they were .. Nothing good can come from their play and bogosians example .. A tank revolt is a worry . Let them all keep their pride and send the ring leader off for rehab or scope his knee so we don't delay our future with a bu defenseman . Suck it up .. It's been four years since loo cheech and seven eight years since we handed two centers centers back to the league in the lamest move that started this .. Zach seems perfect for next year and I like the tone and the skating of the youngsters (more varrone and waiver wire defense) but I hope it doesn't cause us to lose sight of a goal they might as well be all in on .. I regained a little faith by the play of gionta and moulson in the shoot out .

Yeah it was a real nailbiter.  I thought the Sabres were going to steal one.  I loved the game they played, but they're so close to McEichel it'd be a shame if they let him get away now.  I still think the Eulers will play better than the Sabres down the stretch, but no reason to make it close.

Yeah it was a real nailbiter.  I thought the Sabres were going to steal one.  I loved the game they played, but they're so close to McEichel it'd be a shame if they let him get away now.  I still think the Eulers will play better than the Sabres down the stretch, but no reason to make it close.

The Oilers are playing right around .500 hockey since adding Derek Roy.  The team in free fall mode right now is Arizona.  6 straight losses.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.