GDT:Flyers at Sabres 7:30PM NBCSN

Brawndo

dudacek, on 15 Feb 2015 - 10:11 PM, said:

Good physical effort.

We just aren't talented enough to score.

I think the D is in good shape.  To state the obvious, they just need scoring.  Next season Reinhart and Kane will be there, probably McEichel.  You have to figure they're going to add another forward somehow between now and September.  So, one D man slot and four forwards.  It could be good.

The oreo line

oh_no_you_di__int_by_lucario515-d30afuw.

I had to listen to the first two periods on the radio, and the name I heard more than anyone was Bogosian. Has he really been that good? If what I've been hearing is true, I don't think I'll miss Myers anytime soon.

One game into the Bogosian Era, I'll say this - we always liked Angry Myers; the problem was that he wasn't angry often enough; in fact he's too tentative.  Bogo doesn't have that problem.  He's not angry, he just plays that way.

oh_no_you_di__int_by_lucario515-d30afuw.

One game into the Bogosian Era, I'll say this - we always liked Angry Myers; the problem was that he wasn't angry often enough; in fact he's too tentative.  Bogo doesn't have that problem.  He's not angry, he just plays that way.

I like this very much. 11 hits in his first game as a Sabre. Highest one game total for one player this entire season. Tyler who???

... One game into the Bogosian Era, I'll say this - we always liked Angry Myers; the problem was that he wasn't angry often enough; in fact he's too tentative.  Bogo doesn't have that problem.  He's not angry, he just plays that way.

The one time Jeremy Roenick said something we can agree with. In discussing the trade, he said Bogo was a "big defensemen who also plays big...Myers wasn't always that guy." This dovetails what Murray said about him being hard to play against. It's all stuff we already knew about Bogo, but it was nice to see it exemplified tonight. 

GO SABRES!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.