Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

To get back to the topic at hand, so far after two games I am very happy with the swap of Myers for Bogosian. Bogo has been extremely solid in the defensive zone, brings an attitute and physical style to the defense, and also has the offensive game as well. His outlet passing has been the best on the team (I think back to the Ennis three line pass that was called offsides).

The Kane portion of the trade was obviously the key component of this deal, but so far I think GMTM upgraded the defense. Thats not to say Myers isn't a good player, but I prefer Bogo's game. (at least after two games)

To get back to the topic at hand, so far after two games I am very happy with the swap of Myers for Bogosian. Bogo has been extremely solid in the defensive zone, brings an attitute and physical style to the defense, and also has the offensive game as well. His outlet passing has been the best on the team (I think back to the Ennis three line pass that was called offsides).

The Kane portion of the trade was obviously the key component of this deal, but so far I think GMTM upgraded the defense. Thats not to say Myers isn't a good player, but I prefer Bogo's game. (at least after two games)

Bogo brings an attitude and backs it up with some solid play. Meyers was soft in comparison. I agree we are better with Bogosian.

Looking like Murray may be a mad genius.. I sure hope it to be true !!

TSN reporting a trade rumour that says Myers may be shipped out again from WPeg...

http://www.tsn.ca/video/th-could-myers-be-dealt-again-1.207196  but because I am in the U.S. I cannot watch the video, any idea what the rumour actually is?

At least the Timmy's advertisement played for me before the content was blocked...  :wallbash:

TSN reporting a trade rumour that says Myers may be shipped out again from WPeg...

http://www.tsn.ca/video/th-could-myers-be-dealt-again-1.207196  but because I am in the U.S. I cannot watch the video, any idea what the rumour actually is?

I wouldn't be surprised if Winnipeg spun Myers.

I'm convinced Buffalo wanted Bogo more than Winny wanted Myers.

I wouldn't be surprised if Winnipeg spun Myers.

I'm convinced Buffalo wanted Bogo more than Winny wanted Myers.

I'm really interested in what they try to flip him for if they do; roster pieces for the playoff run or prospects/picks for the cupboards. Trading away the best roster piece, and maybe the only one after this season, they got in the Kane trade for more prospects/picks would seem like a big rebuild move to me, which is pretty confusing considering their standings. 

It's says Myers to the Ducks for John Gibson, Cam Fowler and a first.

Or maybe it's Nyquist and Larkin and the rights to negotiate with Mike Babcock.

I'm too self-obsessed to share.

I'm sorry, any Canadians that aren't busy sipping thier Timmy Ho's Iced Capp to share what it says? Excuse me, so sorry.

Edited by Touched by Boyes

Cheveldayoff is shopping for forwards, GMs want to know if he will flip Myers, Dreger says he won't.

Thank you!

American websites are 15X worse when it comes to this sort of thing.

All countries do it.

Try Canadian proxy servers.

That will not make my IT people very happy.