GDT: Dallas @ Buffalo, 7:00pm EST

WildCard

Holy Fuc Dallas is sucking.

On the bright side, he seems to be enjoying Jokipakka

That's what spurred my comment. It's almost like he's making a subtle editorial comment. I got nothing else to work with here folks, so I'll play with this name the way a toddler plays with the boxes on Christmas morning.

WTF are the sabres doing? We need to lose more games. I will be happy finishing 30th at least guaranteeing one of the big two. After this season it's all about putting the best product on the ice.

I'm pleased that he's working so hard because it's going to help get us a better return for him. If he comes back in free agency then fine. But we definitely trade him.

They need to move all the UFA's for something. I still think they need to keep one of these goalies.

I've never heard Rick sound bored. Never in 40 years. He sounds bored.

Haha yup except for Jokipakka. Trade for him.

I'm pleased that he's working so hard because it's going to help get us a better return for him. If he comes back in free agency then fine. But we definitely trade him. 

My thoughts exactly.  And yeah we can re-sign him after the season I guess, like inky said, although y'all seem more fond of him than I am.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.