GDT Blues at Sabres 2-5-2015 7PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Is Zadorov hurt?  Or maybe we just have to get Balls some ice time prior to trading him?

I get the feeling that the Coaching Staff/GMTM doesn't really think Zadorov is ready the NHL but due to the whole KHL thing they're "stuck" with him. He seems to get sat more often than his play would dictate.

The Blues are only 11 points out of eighth place. Sabres could still end up with three balls in the lottery!

The Blues are only 11 points out of eighth place. Sabres could still end up with three balls in the lottery!

Yuri,

I demand that you unhack PA's account immediately, if not sooner.

Oh yeah,

GO SABRES!!

I'm missing something, It usually takes me a while to decipher Yuri's sayings, I thought I understood this one, and it was a positive thing. But then NS had this and I'm once again needing a translation....

I'm missing something, It usually takes me a while to decipher Yuri's sayings, I thought I understood this one, and it was a positive thing. But then NS had this and I'm once again needing a translation....

Yuri is on vacation in Narnia, gave his account to Anna, and PA joined Yuri in Narnia where he became Yuri

I get the feeling that the Coaching Staff/GMTM doesn't really think Zadorov is ready the NHL but due to the whole KHL thing they're "stuck" with him. He seems to get sat more often than his play would dictate.

Or he gets sat for reasons that have nothing to do with what we see on the ice. I understand the love affair that is going on with many of you and Zadarov but don't be surprised if he is one of the "wow" pieces in a trade. Totally just a wild guess here but I think the kid may have serious work ethic issues.

Or he gets sat for reasons that have nothing to do with what we see on the ice. I understand the love affair that is going on with many of you and Zadarov but don't be surprised if he is one of the "wow" pieces in a trade. Totally just a wild guess here but I think the kid may have serious work ethic issues.

I didn't articulate it well, but I was actually thinking a lot about maturity when I said "not ready for the NHL". It's a lot clearer when you say it. :) That being said, I don't see him as part of a trade yet.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.