Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

So, does this game finally put the 'EJ is trash' storyline out the window?

Considering Roethlisberger looked like the worst QB on the field, I would hope nobody puts that much weight on this game.

Edit: I mean really, EJ threw two passes. They were perfect, but...two passes.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Considering Roethlisberger looked like the worst QB on the field, I would hope nobody puts that much weight on this game.

Edit: I mean really, EJ threw two passes. They were perfect, but...two passes.

So, let me rephrase it: do the 3 preseason games to date, which culminated today, finally put the 'EJ is trash' storyline to bed?

Taylor has converted all 4 third downs so far.  Still want to see EJ really get to play with the starters, because 2 dropbacks is nothing, but I would be happy with Tyrod as our starter.

Edit: and there's his playmaking ability with his feet.

Edited by JujuFish

I think the starter will be TT and EJ will be the backup.  I also think TT won't make it through the season injury free and EJ will get his chance to start.

Alter that to Cassel as the in-game #2, and I'd agree. Though if Taylor is injured, I'd expect EJ to get the next start.

If you think Dalton is good your right to have QB opinions is officially revoked.

While I agree with you, that is a pretty bad argument to make... "If you don't agree with me then you can't have a voice!"

I'm sure WildCard's sense of humor is attuned to get it ;)

I laughed this morning when I saw it, I've just been holed up at work all day  :D

So, let me rephrase it: do the 3 preseason games to date, which culminated today, finally put the 'EJ is trash' storyline to bed?

Better :)

My thoughts on the day:

Anything but Tyrod is a strange decision. He locked up the job today.

Matt Cassel is "Meh Cassel." Backup.

EJ did just enough to become valuable in a trade.

The defense was butt.

Whoever came up with that nickname is the greatest. It's perfect.

Separately, Roethlisberger may pass for 5000 yards this season because that defense isn't going to stop anybody.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.