Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Yeah but he did exactly what you want him to do. No turnovers. No bad throws.

Now we get to see if Tyrod is anything.

Well if he were making bad throws in addition to being unable to throw beyond 10 yards, he'd be cut :p

It might end up working with this defense, but that doesn't mean I'm going to enjoy watching it.

Well if he were making bad throws in addition to being unable to throw beyond 10 yards, he'd be cut :p

It might end up working with this defense, but that doesn't mean I'm going to enjoy watching it.

I'll watch anything that gets wins.

Tyrod is pretty good at ducking pressure and finding open targets. His brain doesn't seem to cramp up like EJ.

Where Cassel is plodding and mistake free, Taylor is much more boom or bust.

I guess it depends on what we want.

I think Cassel is the perfect backup.

Ultimately I think going with Cassel signals that just making the playoffs is good enough (and I'm sure many fans feel it is), whereas going with Tyrod shows that the goal is more than that even if it comes at the risk of missing out.

Totally agree on Cassel being the perfect backup.

Wonder if Rex will play EJ play early in the next game to give him a chance. He has stressed it'll go down to the wire. I have hopes for EJ, but will admit I was excited when the Bills got a hold of TT. Strong arm, rather quick and he backed up Flacco. TT practically has my vote. 

Wonder if Rex will play EJ play early in the next game to give him a chance. He has stressed it'll go down to the wire. I have hopes for EJ, but will admit I was excited when the Bills got a hold of TT. Strong arm, rather quick and he backed up Flacco. TT practically has my vote. 

After tonight, I wonder if the Browns scrimmage next Tuesday will determine who gets the first crack next week between EJ and Tyrod

I'll never argue with results but I am so nervous watching a qb run so much. He did settled a bit after that first series. Nice throw by EJ.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.