GDT: Florida at Buffalo 1/2/2015 7PM MSG

Brawndo

Florida comes in 3 Pts behind the Rags for the final WC spot. While the Sabres depleted lineup has gone 1-5-1 over the past seven. With most of his defensive corp out Enroth has cooled down lately and is 1-3-1 in his last five. His Save Percentage has dropped to .908 from .916. His GAA is up to 3.16.

Risto should return to the lineup tonight and Myers is expected to rejoin the team on the upcoming road trip.

Pysyk back to Rochester

Edited by BRAWNDO

Am I the only one pissed at the way they are screwing Pysyk around?

The day after Teddy tells the media he hopes he's up for good, he's back down again?

The kid is not worse than the fifth best defenceman on the team right now.

Coach played him on the top pair last game and clearly like him. More to the point, he played well.

I don't get why murray keeps burying him in Rochester.

Edited by dudacek

Am I the only one pissed at the way they are screwing Pysyk around?

The day after Teddy tells the media he hopes he's up for good, he's back down again?

The kid is not worse than the fifth best defenceman on the team right now.

Coach played him on the top pair last game and clearly like him. More to the point, he played well.

I don't get why murray keeps burying him in Rochester.

Is there anyone else who can go up and down without having to clear waivers? (I'm not even considering sending Zadorov or Ristolainen down.) That might be the reason.

Is there anyone else who can go up and down without having to clear waivers? (I'm not even considering sending Zadorov or Ristolainen down.) That might be the reason.

It probably is the reason, but seriously, who is claiming Benny or the Mess?

Keeping Pysyk up over those two also makes us a considerably better team. It's roster manipulation. He's still young enough to not make it obvious red-flag move. I think this recent illness streak is opening our eyes that some of the AHL prospects are better than our NHL roster chaff.

Keeping Pysyk up over those two also makes us a considerably better team. It's roster manipulation. He's still young enough to not make it obvious red-flag move. I think this recent illness streak is opening our eyes that some of the AHL prospects are better than our NHL roster chaff.

It's hard to argue this.

Balls has a low cap number (only $800k), which gives him some value to other teams as a cheap insurance policy. The Mess on the other hand at $4.125 million per would clear waivers all day every day!

Edited by Potato

Rick again? I'm not complaining. I hope he does every game and then announces he's not retiring. But surely they're not following the original schedule, and that seems a bit unfair to Dan. I do wonder if Rick is rethinking his original plan. Hey, we can hope. I said it before. They'll take him out of that booth in a body bag.

Larsson has yet to show me anything. He's a lower scoring Flynn (if that's possible). TN said the callups need to show something while they're here. If Larsson doesn't this time, I think we have our next Luke Adam.

Larsson has yet to show me anything. He's a lower scoring Flynn (if that's possible). TN said the callups need to show something while they're here. If Larsson doesn't this time, I think we have our next Luke Adam.

Larsson has been pretty bad the past few games. With what we have coming up through the system the next few years, he might be playing himself out of a job.

Larsson has been pretty bad the past few games. With what we have coming up through the system the next few years, he might be playing himself out of a job.

Don't hate him, but you are right.

This is his shot and he needs to show more.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.