Colorado @ Buffalo. 7:00 pm ET

WildCard

I look at it this way: The streak came from Nolan finally establishing some team chemistry. With the recent injuries (and illness), the lines and defensive pairings are all messed up so the chemistry is disrupted. I thought they looked better this game than last; they just couldn't finish their chances. I like Grigorenko up with the big team; I think this time around he's got a better toolset and just needs to learn what you can and can't do at the NHL level. He's showing much more potential this time around, I think. He's going through the learning curve the rest of the team went through in October.

Looks like Pysyk and Schaller too.

Good. I think it's time to give Pysyk a shot; I think he earned a permanent spot in the NHL last time he was up, but they gave him more time at the AHL level. We've had our little winning streak to show what the future holds but it's time to go back to instruction and development of the youngins.

7pm face off tomorrow huh...

Seems like noon would have been a better choice, guessing Boston dictated the start time

Hey Rayzor, it's ###### Grigorenko with a ###### I you Mongoloid.

Huh? Noon face off would've been better after a 7 pm game at a different location the night before? I must be missing something.

You know, Stewart could be a useful player on a good team.

He just needs to be paired with a Toews or a Kopitar who can get him the puck in open ice and hide his defensive flaws.

I wouldn't mind giving stewart 3x4mill deal, he can add some thoughness to this team and protect the kids.

By the time that contract finishes, our kids wil have arrived for there payday.

We are basically watching a movie that we already know the ending. Edmonton 66pts, Arizona 69, Carolina 70, Buffalo 71. We pick 4th thanks to our 11 game "playoff push" in November/December. Do we expect anything different?

Injuries and trades to come. I actually don't think the Sabres are as good as their record.

Honestly, I think its the veterans who've pushed them forward. Also complete collapses of opponents. They're competing most games, which is something.

I'm not unhappy with what I see coming together, but I really think they are more a bottom three team than a playoff team.

Just reading the X-rays as I see em.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.