Montreal at Sabres 11-28-2014 7PM

spndnchz

Season series: On Nov. 5, the Montreal Canadiens defeated the Buffalo Sabres 2-1 in a shootout. PA Parenteau scored in the third period, and then ended the game with a goal in the third round of the tiebreaker. Sabres goalie Jonas Enroth and Canadiens goalie Dustin Tokarski each made 31 saves in regulation and overtime. Montreal and Buffalo will play the back end of their home-and-home Saturday at Bell Centre.

Buffalo at home with Myers back. I would give an edge to Buffalo because our defense is solid but I think our forwards will yet again have trouble scoring.

I think every team the Sabres play against this year, next year and probably the season after that will have the "edge". The troops are coming, just not very soon.

Edited by inkman

I think every team the Sabres play against this year, next year and probably the season after that will have the "edge". The troops are coming, just not very soon.

Yea. I mean next year we should get Armia and maybe Grigorenko up, possibly Samson and Pysyk/McCabe. Then the year after you gotta hope for Baptiste/andor Bailey with Compher going to Rochester. We just haven't reached the talent injection part of the rebuild yet. Although Nikita and Rasmus are quite good.

Yea. I mean next year we should get Armia and maybe Grigorenko up, possibly Samson and Pysyk/McCabe. Then the year after you gotta hope for Baptiste/andor Bailey with Compher going to Rochester. We just haven't reached the talent injection part of the rebuild yet. Although Nikita and Rasmus are quite good.

I think it's extremely likely that all of Reinhart, Armia, Grigorenko, McCabe and Pysyk are here next season if they're all still in the system.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.