McEichel really?

beerme1

I don't, jack eichel would fit us way better with his wicked shot, we already got enough playmakers on this team.

Eichel's wicked shot?

Did you not see McDavid ring a puck off the cross-bar in warmups, making the puck shatter into little pieces?

McDavid is dominating a kid's league, Eichel is dominating D-1 hockey against men older than him...but either will do, have to get one of them!

Hate the war, love the warrior.

What is your goal? You like the valiant run to 17th overall? You like a prrenial second best? Or has your recent introduction to skating empowered you to the point where you can someday lead us to a cup? This mirage of trying to compete could set the franchiseback farther than almost anything imagineable. Yet you cinto us on your Quoitic rant and snark campaign. Undergoing the pathetic on ice product we have without positioning ourselves for McEichel would be worse than tragic. Yet you come here on a personal vendetta against pegula and tha organization. You would rather have the most mediocre hardest working team? Why not just root for the Pens, geographically it works?

What is your goal? You like the valiant run to 17th overall? You like a prrenial second best? Or has your recent introduction to skating empowered you to the point where you can someday lead us to a cup? This mirage of trying to compete could set the franchiseback farther than almost anything imagineable. Yet you cinto us on your Quoitic rant and snark campaign. Undergoing the pathetic on ice product we have without positioning ourselves for McEichel would be worse than tragic. Yet you come here on a personal vendetta against pegula and tha organization. You would rather have the most mediocre hardest working team? Why not just root for the Pens, geographically it works?

LOL I think you read waaayyyyyy too much into that post.

I could root for the Flyers and the Pens. But I'm not Terry. He's done both.

I could explain my comment, but you wouldn't get it.

Btw did your folks do ok? I was worried the rain might be worse than the snow.

I could root for the Flyers and the Pens. But I'm not Terry. He's done both.

I could explain my comment, but you wouldn't get it.

Try me. Though of humble birth my parents did their best to enlighten me. Have at it.

Soooooo.... We're all just as excited about the idea of Mitch Marner, right guys?

#UnTank

Mitch Marner's real issue isn't his skating or scoring or his actual game. It is that he is barely 5'11" and very light. That is what will push him down in the draft. He has a very high talent level but will he be able to put on the weight and add the heavy part to his game. In the NHL he would get knocked around pretty good so Mitch has the talent but he is easily playing a year or two more in the OHL before seeing the AHL and then NHL. Just more of a project guy. That said he had back to back hat tricks... he is very talented.

Sadly I can't say much more about Marner as I have only seen some highlights here and there.

Everyday I like this guy more and more everyday. Talking about his fight that caused injury.

In an interview Monday after practice, McDavid explained why he droped the gloves and threw a few punches.

"I just got into it, and he dropped his gloves, and I'm not just going to sit there and take punches," McDavid declared.

"I wouldn't necessarily change a whole lot. I think it was the right thing to do. I'd rather fight than turtle or anything like that."

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/639885

Everyday I like this guy more and more everyday. Talking about his fight that caused injury.

In an interview Monday after practice, McDavid explained why he droped the gloves and threw a few punches.

"I just got into it, and he dropped his gloves, and I'm not just going to sit there and take punches," McDavid declared.

"I wouldn't necessarily change a whole lot. I think it was the right thing to do. I'd rather fight than turtle or anything like that."

http://www.thescore....nhl/news/639885

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE5Crbkia5w

Eichel held scoreless last night. Well, I guess it's time to cross him off the list. :P

Well when you are putting up multiple point nights every night, the scoreless night is a big deal. It's like Monet drawing a ###### paint by numbers picture. People take notice.

He's clearly a bust. As a matter of fact, lets cut any Sabres player that has a scoreless night going forward... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.