GDT: Detroit at Buffalo, Nov. 2, 2014, 5pm.

Eleven

First post of the season.

Wow is all I can say. Amazing to have veteran players like Gionta, Moulson and Stewart not firing everything on net just to get shots on goal. Amazing.

I am super impressed by Myers. To be on a team that has 12 goals for in 12 games and only be -2 is absolutely incredible. I hope we don't move him as we will regret it.

Looks like Teddy Nolan may have already lost the room as he's thrown his guys under the bus more than once this year. Maybe his heart isn't in it for the rebuild, or maybe he's just not that good a coach.

I hope we keep losing but it would be nice if they were more competitive on a regular basis. They held their own agains the B's so it can be done.

Lots of worries, but losing really is the best option. However, there is no excuse for how the above mentioned forwards have contributed absolutely nothing, aside from the Stewart fight.

Maybe Grigerenko was sent down because he "was" ready to contribute and this team just isn't ready for him to do so?

Good on team for sending Reinhart down. He'll be better off for it mentally.

Feel like they may play well today. Maybe even have a defenseman score!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.