GDT: 10/23/2014 Sabres at Los Angeles Kings 10:30 EST. MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Another game and another shut for the worst scoring team in the NHL. On pace to score 80 goals. UGH. No, McDavid will not cure that ill.

He will help much more then the 5th overall pick will.

This lack of scoring does suck tho. Night all.

Enroth played outstanding

Zadorov didn't play enough

Moulson is struggling to create anything at all, mostly dumping or getting cut off on the wall. I hope he turns his game around

Myers is playing with snarl, finally. Let's hope it's sustainable

Edited by Bills12Sabres11

I thought that was a pretty entertaining game (for the Sabres).

-Ristolainen is starting to get comfortable and have fun.

-Myers is flipping out and destroying people (and even fighting!)

-During his 6 minutes on the ice, Nikita skated fast and his passing was crisp. He even had a nice scoring chance on a tricksy backhand. In his own end, he looked ok, if a bit unsettled. I don't know how a guy is supposed to settle in when he's getting 2 minutes a period.

-Good for you Drew. What a likable guy.

-Stuart-Hodgson-Foligno almost looked like a real line out there for a while.

Edited by qwksndmonster

I thought that was a pretty entertaining game (for the Sabres).

-Ristolainen is starting to get comfortable and have fun.

-Myers is flipping out and destroying people (and even fighting!)

-During his 6 minutes on the ice, Nikita skated fast and his passing was crisp. He even had a nice scoring chance on a tricksy backhand. In his own end, he looked ok, if a bit unsettled. I don't know how a guy is supposed to settle in when he's getting 2 minutes a period.

-Good for you Drew. What a likable guy.

-Stuart-Hodgson-Foligno almost looked like a real line out there for a while.

Sue me but I always thought stafford would be appropriate for depth scoring.

After watching these guys live the last two night. Gorges and Girgs stand out to me. Both are just really good players on a really bad team. Stafford and Mitchell(even though he works hard) both useless. Rasmus is gonna be real good. What I noticed a lot also that Buffalo doesn't do that both Anaheim and Los Angeles do is get traffic in front of the net. Mezaros on the power play just kills me. Out of all my years watching Sabres hockey I have never seen a team that can't score like this years squad.

My overall take on this years team. They and I'm taking about the Sabres players probably know that they are gonna lose almost every game it's just a matter of by how much. And if I'm the opposing team it's pat your stat night and these guys don't put any fear into playing them. They don't hit much and most ain't gonna fight. Sad very sad

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.