Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

No more game in hand. Dogs now also control their own destiny. Sabres no longer only team w/ that luxury.

If we lose the next 12 games, we win the shart.  Yotes can't claim that. 

Yes, they can.  Assuming their two games against us are regulation losses for them.

Mind=Blown

Que the graphic Billy

F'n hating this garbage of all garbage.

Can't wait to see the games against the Coyotes. I bet there will be a bunch of the flu bug going around those two games and plenty of injuries during warmups. I think the Sabres should call up and dress Kea, Samuels-Thomas and Nevins for those two games.

If we lose the next 12 games, we win the shart.  Yotes can't claim that.

Yes, they can claim that. Do the math. IF they take all 24 points left to them, then THEY are the champs. (Though they'd lose out upon ROW IF Eulers take 24 also.)

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by Taro T

It's not like Buffalo is playing well. BOS had 73 shots directed to the net, BUF had only 34. I'm still not worried. Things will even out over the final 12 games and BUF will find itself in the basement.

This season is like a year spent with the hope that your kid will fail out of college, now normally you would never want your kid to fail out of college, but she's taking courses in psychotherapy for cats and dogs, with a minor in reading the auras of house plants, and frankly you'd rather see her fail out and marry a nice guy than succeed at this crap.

This season is like a year spent with the hope that your kid will fail out of college, now normally you would never want your kid to fail out of college, but she's taking courses in psychotherapy for cats and dogs, with a minor in reading the auras of house plants, and frankly you'd rather see her fail out and marry a nice guy than succeed at this crap.

priceless

Yes, they can claim that. Do the math. IF they take all 24 points left to them, then THEY are the champs. (Though they'd lose out upon ROW IF Eulers take 24 also.)

Yes, All the other septic teams still need "help". Even after last night, only the Sabres currently control their own destiny, but even that is hanging on by the thinnest of threads.

Yes, All the other septic teams still need "help". Even after last night, only the Sabres currently control their own destiny, but even that is hanging on by the thinnest of threads.

Always thought they should be called the sepsis six.  Sepsis is a more appropriate description of what is going on.

So after all this crap and years that have been invested in the tank, it looks likely now that it will all come down to a lottery pick chance. What a load of crap.

Wait. They have those? I have a philodendron that has looked a little melancholy lately and traditional plant medicine hasn't helped.

Wait. They have those? I have a philodendron that has looked a little melancholy lately and traditional plant medicine hasn't helped.

If it has a purple-blue aura, you aren't meeting your philodendron's emotional needs. Try talking softly in a soothing voice, and massage any new tendrils, and it will glow a sunset-gold faster than you can scoop Miracle-grow. 

If it has a purple-blue aura, you aren't meeting your philodendron's emotional needs. Try talking softly in a soothing voice, and massage any new tendrils, and it will glow a sunset-gold faster than you can scoop Miracle-grow. 

So, I'm guessing it was your parents that wanted you to fail out of school.

If the Yotes and Oilers both lose the next 12 games, the Oilers win the Shart.

Crap, you scared me, I had to look at the standings in the real league and realized you were just talking about the Shart.  OK I'll give up the Shart as long as the Sabres finish dead last.

No because we are saying different things.  I am saying if the Sabres lost (I don't care about the bs carrion thread dialect) the remaining 12 games they win the shart.  If they lost all 12 then Phoenix has to win at least 2 more games.  It isn't separate equations.  I am saying

If Buffalo = 12 losses than Arizona = at least 2 wins

It looks like the Sabres are going to need to win out to secure first.  I'm not sure they can do that the way they are playing.  I don't see them losing to ARI as it looks like ARI has effectively embraced the tank from top to bottom.  I just can't believe we would spend two years to get where we are and then end up picking 3rd or 4th.  Whoever we pick will most likely need to go back to juniors or the AHL for another year.

I think that nothing would make Nolan happier than finishing 29th as a final FU to Murray on the way out.

A final FU to Murray??, it's a final FU to the hard core Sabres fans that always had Nolan's back.  A coach that was welcomed back with open arms by the same fans and is in the process of betraying all of us.

I was in high school when Nolan coached the Sabres the first time and fell in love with him and his team and was heartbroken when he got fired.  To watch him do this now is the ultimate betrayal.

No because we are saying different things.  I am saying if the Sabres lost (I don't care about the bs carrion thread dialect) the remaining 12 games they win the shart.  If they lost all 12 then Phoenix has to win at least 2 more games.  It isn't separate equations.  I am saying

If Buffalo = 12 losses than Arizona = at least 2 wins

You are being daft. Glass gave you the angle you needed to use (and I then spelled it out) and yet you still can't see it. IF the Yotes take all 24 available, then the Sabres will necessarily have only taken 20. That will leave the Sabres with 113 points to the Yotes 114. (Assuming for now that the Eulers don't take 24; not a horribly big IF) the Yotes control their own destiny, just like the Sabres do. Prior to last night, nobody BUT the Sabres could take all the points available to them and necessarily end up in at worst a tie for the lead. Now, the Dogs are afforded that same luxury.

A final FU to Murray??, it's a final FU to the hard core Sabres fans that always had Nolan's back.  A coach that was welcomed back with open arms by the same fans and is in the process of betraying all of us.

I was in high school when Nolan coached the Sabres the first time and fell in love with him and his team and was heartbroken when he got fired.  To watch him do this now is the ultimate betrayal.

At least the weather down here today is nice.  That being said, with our list of injuries and inability to score goals, we should only win about 1 more game. 

You are being daft. Glass gave you the angle you needed to use (and I then spelled it out) and yet you still can't see it. IF the Yotes take all 24 available, then the Sabres will necessarily have only taken 20. That will leave the Sabres with 113 points to the Yotes 114. (Assuming for now that the Eulers don't take 24; not a horribly big IF) the Yotes control their own destiny, just like the Sabres do. Prior to last night, nobody BUT the Sabres could take all the points available to them and necessarily end up in at worst a tie for the lead. Now, the Dogs are afforded that same luxury.

I get that.  I understand.  I am saying if the Sabres get all the loser points left, they will win. Coyotes still rely on us to lose/win the 2 games against them.  We are still in the lead on this thing. In your scenario you are saying if the coyotes lose out they win or if the sabres lose out they win.  I am saying if the sabres lose out they win,  Phoenix and Edmonton still are relying on us to win at least 3 points out of the last 24 possible. 

It's not like Buffalo is playing well. BOS had 73 shots directed to the net, BUF had only 34. I'm still not worried. Things will even out over the final 12 games and BUF will find itself in the basement.

Thats too funny. The Boston Globe is reporting that the Bruins directed 95 shots at the net with 28 blocked. until a standardized way of keeping stats is put in place stats can only be given so much credence. Home rinks tend to play things up. Unless its the globe writer that just fictionalizes the story ?