Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Seriously though the players don't seem to care. They should be playing for their jobs unless bonuses are being awarded for laying down.

Even Edmonton can't ###### this up....right?  :ph34r:

Comrade don't even go there...this is the CHL.

Seriously though the players don't seem to care. They should be playing for their jobs unless bonuses are being awarded for laying down.

Are you referring to Toronto's? I would imagine those in Buffalo have much, much more to look forward to in comparison; even if you take out McEichel. The Leaf's players know what's coming in the summer: the rebuild, the trades, losing your job, relocating your family....it's probably all they think about. At least our players, most being AHL lifers, are excited to have a shot in the big leagues, or else realize this is the last year of this . 

Are you referring to Toronto's? I would imagine those in Buffalo have much, much more to look forward to in comparison; even if you take out McEichel. The Leaf's players know what's coming in the summer: the rebuild, the trades, losing your job, relocating your family....it's probably all they think about. At least our players, most being AHL lifers, are excited to have a shot in the big leagues, or else realize this is the last year of this ######.

Yes Toronto. That so move by Varrone could be his lasting memory of his nhl career

13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...13 more games...

I have no idea how funny you intended this to be, so I don't know if I laughed too hard...but I laughed hard.

I set you up, only to bowl you over.

Edited by SiZzlEmIsTEr

A decent night for the tank.  The Sabres didn't embarrass themselves and still managed to put up a CHL point.  The Eulers failed miserably.  Now if only the Coyotes could give away a point....

Not likely though.  Gawd they look awful.

Looking like the two games vs ARI could decide The Shart.

Next 4 for ARI COL, PIT, VAN, @DET. 5 of 8 CHL points would be gimongus.

BUF next 4 @BOS, NJD, @NSH, @DAL. 6 of 8 CHL points at worst.

That would put ARI 6 down of BUF heading in to the first matchup at BUF.

Magic Numbers for games played through 3/16 (26 days left in the regular season)

New Jersey - 2

Columbus - 8

Toronto, Carolina - 12

Arizona, Edmonton - 22

Nashville, Montreal, NY Islanders, Anaheim, NY Rangers, Tampa Bay, Detroit, St Louis, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Washington, Minnesota, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Los Angeles, Boston, San Jose, Dallas, Ottawa, Florida, Colorado, Philadelphia - Clinched

Nobody clinched the last two days. New Jersey can clinch tomorrow.

Current worst case: 6% (8th place) in the lottery