Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

As bad as the last 4-5 have been; if somebody'd've told ya that the Isles would not be in the lottery and the Sabres had been effectively eliminated by the Winter Solstice BUT the Sabres had a 3 point edge w/ 12 to play; most here (especially given the 1st 2 caveats) would have taken it.

I'm about to whiskey-up. 

I really really wish I could have been impressed by Anders' game, but every time i see Nolan get a win on the back of a great Goalie performance with a poorly choreographed toddler dance recital in front of it, it just makes me more angry that people actually think he can coach NHL hockey.

This is where I am. " Skate harder boys", is the extent of his coaching input. Irbe needs a sudden visa issue.

This is where I am. " Skate harder boys", is the extent of his coaching input. Irbe needs a sudden visa issue.

I will say, if this coaching group stays, we won't have to worry about the goalie situation next season. 

We won't win 30 games, but at least we won't have to worry about the goalie situation.

Silver lining: The SO Win helps with the tie-breaker...

I will say, if this coaching group stays, we won't have to worry about the goalie situation next season. 

We won't win 30 games, but at least we won't have to worry about the goalie situation.

Silver lining: The SO Win helps with the tie-breaker...

"Yeah, you should definitely tell yourselves that tie-breaker is going to matter." - The Coyotes

I'm about to whiskey-up.

I really really wish I could have been impressed by Anders' game, but every time i see Nolan get a win on the back of a great Goalie performance with a poorly choreographed toddler dance recital in front of it, it just makes me more angry that people actually think he can coach NHL hockey.

So, the team blocking tons of shots was all Lindback, and none of Nolan's "skate harder boys" prodding?

MOTHER ######!

Did ANDERS ###### LINDBACK just pitch a .978 against 44 shots and stop three in the shootout?

Did a team that is 7-1-2 in their last 10 just fail to score on the worst team in a century except for a flukey bouce?

ARE YOU HAPPY GOD!!!! DOES THIS AMUSE YOU!!!!! IS MY PAIN THE SOURCE OF YOUR OMNIPOTENT POWER?!?!?

######.

Don't worry, if they don't win the Shart, the Sabres are going to win the lottery. 

MOTHER ######!

Did ANDERS ###### LINDBACK just pitch a .978 against 44 shots and stop three in the shootout?

Did a team that is 7-1-2 in their last 10 just fail to score on the worst team in a century except for a flukey bouce?

ARE YOU HAPPY GOD!!!! DOES THIS AMUSE YOU!!!!! IS MY PAIN THE SOURCE OF YOUR OMNIPOTENT POWER?!?!?

######.

Ditto.