Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

That would be the greatest pro-wrestling moment in the history of sports. I'm just imagining Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler calling that.

"Here's Moulson coming in on net and he.....shot it over the glass? He shot it over the glass! Now he's tearing off his Sabres jersey to reveal a half Erie Otters, half BU jersey! He's Team Tank! He's tanking for McEichel!!! Now Meszaros is behind the bench in a Team Tank jersey too and he's beating Nolan with a steel chair!!!"

I'm actually sad that we'll never see something that awesome happen.

Full Marks.

Was a Bull ###### question anyway.

Do we know what the question is? Essentially I would answer tank questions with the "If the fans are upset that we're winning then that's their prerogative. We are paid to win and that's what we're going to try to do."

And then I would punch the journalist in the face for asking the same question over and over.

Kaleta's quote was essentially what I just said. Wasn't even an insult to them. Just an "I don't care."

http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/sabres-becoming-dominant-home-team-i-dont-think-a-lot-of-teams-like-coming-to-buffalo/

Edited by Tank

That would be the greatest pro-wrestling moment in the history of sports. I'm just imagining Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler calling that.

"Here's Moulson coming in on net and he.....shot it over the glass? He shot it over the glass! Now he's tearing off his Sabres jersey to reveal a half Erie Otters, half BU jersey! He's Team Tank! He's tanking for McEichel!!! Now Meszaros is behind the bench in a Team Tank jersey too and he's beating Nolan with a steel chair!!!"

Hahahhahja that's amazing!

That is quite awesome. Even better if you see him sending a wink up to GMTM and Neuvirth ripping off his mask to reveal Leino under there.

That is quite awesome. Even better if you see him sending a wink up to GMTM and Neuvirth ripping off his mask to reveal Leino under there.

I realized after the fact that there wasn't any WWE intro music reference.

"The Sabres down to their last chance and here's Moulson getting ready... Wait, what's this? The jumbotron is playing the Erie Otters intro! And that's the BU school song! Moulson just shot the puck over the glass! And now he's ripped his yellow Sabres jersey off and he's got a half Otters, half BU sweater underneath! He's Team Tank!! Moulson is tanking! Meszaros is wearing the same BU-Otters sweater and he just hit Nolan with a steel chair! The game is already over but Kim Pegula just made her way onto the ice and threw powder in Enroth's eyes!!!

Post-game coming up."

Edited by Robviously

XHL

I like it.

Memories of my college days when we would watch the WWF any time we could.

Outstanding!!

Just about all CHL teams in action tonight....

TB/BUF

CAR/PIT

MIN/CBJ

NJ/DET

ARI/DAL

PHI/COL

EDM/CAL

Hopefully we ring in the new year with a regulation win for BUF, and regulation losses for EDM, CAR, CBJ, and NJ. And OT Losses for ARI and PHI or COL.

Edited by pi2000

Nice way to end 2014 in the carrion. Victory!

Indeed. Sabres pick up 2 points and Edm with overtime win. I'll take it! Looks like Enroth is starting to catch fire again too. Looks like Kim had a serious talk with him.

Edited by kas23

Current standings through games played in 2014.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Edmonton 38 22 8 8 52

Carolina 37 23 10 4 50

Buffalo 38 21 14 3 45

New Jersey 39 19 13 7 45

Arizona 37 19 14 4 42

Philadelphia 37 16 14 7 39

Colorado 37 15 14 8 38

Columbus 35 16 16 3 35

Ottawa 36 14 15 7 35

Dallas 36 14 17 5 33

As the calendar turns, the Sabres are a mere Josh Georges worth of regulation 2 pointers away from leading the juggernaut that is the Edmonton Eulers. Aka, a single 2 pointer gained each remaining calendar month and McEichel will be hearing both national anthems before games for a veeeerrry long time.

No CHLers in action today.

But there are 7 in action tomorrow including 2 potential 1 pointers: the 2.5 bag matchup of the Phlyers visiting the Candy Canes and the 3 bag matchup of the Eulers at Cowawado. Sabres taking 2 from the former CHLer Cats would be huge!

Happy New Year to all.

Edited by Taro T